📉 The sack race

To be fair he has made it quite clear he wants to stay at Newcastle, but wants assurances on funds and control over transfers. He is probably one of the few high profile managers that has the status to stand up to the shyster who owns Newcastle. West Ham? I would be amazed if he went there. The Sports Direct arsehole will be crucified by the Geordie fans if he lets Rafa leave. They love him.

1 Like

Sky were convinced that Carvalhal would be sacked on Wednesday. Spent Weds evening and back on Thursday morning until 7pm sitting in my car at the Liberty. Of course he was sacked today.

2 Likes

How did you pass the time?

According to rumour, Newcastle isn’t Ashley’s first football club.

The rumour is that he has two failed clubs behind him, but ate all the evidence, the towns they were situated in, and any historical record of them ever existing.

And got poor kids to clean up vomit from fireplaces on zero hour contracts.

2 Likes

Zidane has just quit at Real - Poch the bookies fav. This could be amusing.

First the completely inexperienced Gerrard gets one of the biggest jobs in Scotland and now the completely inexperienced Lampard gets the Derby job. Ridiculous. Let these fuckers cut their teeth in the lower leagues. Just because someone was a good player, it doesn’t mean they’ll be a good manager. These idiots as simply going for the name.

2 Likes

Clearly could no longer take the public humiliation of managing Ramos…

:cool:

Or has worked out both Bale & Ronaldo are off & isn’t stupid?

He just signed a new deal a few days didn’t he? Unless there is a realistic release clause or agreement that he can go if Real etc come in for him, then I can’t see him going. Not sure Levy would have that.

Lots of tweets imply he does have a release clause

He can also always do a VVD/Silva

:sunglasses:

So had Kyle Walker before he knobbed off to City

Steve McClaren must be favourite to go at QPR

Hammered 7-1 at the weekend and now losing 0-2 at home to Bristol City

He MIGHT get away with it. From outside he is favourite to go, but then when you add back in that they got hit with a 42mil quid fine AND an embargo and FFP limits being strictly enforced he is in limbo trying to find loans and out of contract players.
Not many clubs will lend players to a club theat is fvcked let alone a failed manager.
Think he may survive until end of the loan window.,

1 Like

https://twitter.com/FulhamFC/status/1062635034182606848

Well I wouldnt argue with that one

When Jokanovic was the next big thing…

I’m sure somewhere on fiverweb there were people demanding we brought him in.

Undone by too many new signings and losing the team spirit I expect

1 Like

Wow, just wow!!

Oh my lords, I’ve just remembered that we have Fulham next.

Curse of the new manager to strike??

4 Likes

Or no Manager the assistant wins again.

He was touted as a Saints Manager for sure on there. So was Ranieri. Weren’t we supposed to be in for him before he went to Leicester?

Get Jokanovic in to replace Hughes and he’ll have the inside track on his ex Club. Will probably still lose though!

https://twitter.com/SkySportsNews/status/1074964650792493056