📉 The sack race

Voted down for suggesting it even if you were joking

Its not funny :lou_lol:

I don’t believe Fat Sam’s story whatsoever. Want to spend more time with family my arse. Prob got caught buying a job lot of manila envelopes from staples.

5 Likes

Apparently it was due to differences of opinions over transfers. Sam probably wanted to control them all and get the bungs while Steve Parish, rightly, wanted to keep an eye on what was going on!!

3 Likes

I wouldn’t be at all surprised if Fat Sam was told to walk away from football by someone who had some serious dirt on him. The ‘difference of opinions over transfers’ line works for Palace, but why retire altogether? Fishy fishy.

4 Likes

Martin Samuel has written a piece about players getting the managers sacked. He writes it as if Puel has already gone and blames the club!

Puel has already gone.

Just nobody believes it yet and the club have to hold the debrief to save face.

OR

The club have to decide IF Lander don’t come on board THEN they must decide whether to pay a million or two in compensation to Claude or put it towards the needed new CB’s salary.

Some football fans might think back to other threads which had press stories about Police Raids and Tax issues.

Obviously they would never then see a random post by Bearsy about a football manager resigning.

It would not be proper at this point to Google Bearsys quote and previous clubs or a 3rd rate web developer would need to delete a post due to libel laws.

So I won’t do any of that

Whoa

Gary Monk quits Leeds.

Ignite debate on the Puel Out Thread

With all respect to Monk, why would we want him? Does he really fit our remit?

Silva now on his way to Palace if reports are to be believed (mind you he was off to Porto yesterday).

As for Puel already going, wouldnt it make more sense to wait until the new owners have their feet under the table before making any major decisions?

1 Like

Silva has quit Hull.

For me not the answer at Saints he should have stayed and talked the fighting talk. He talked about his career instead.

Enjoy Palace mate

He’s going to Porto isn’t he?

That was yesterday @chertsey-saint

keep up mate

:lou_wink_2:

Silva has been appointed Watford manager. He obviously values stability and is thinking long term.

3 Likes

Phew.

2 Likes

Clearly ambitious!

Maybe he’s just a really serious Elton John fan.

1 Like

Word out of the wound-down window is that 'Arry is no longer chummie with Brummies.

I think we have to start adding technical relegations to his records. Clubs he’s fucked up so much that they couldn’t pull out of the tailspin. I doubt 'Arry will think my idea is “triffic”, but after suffering six straight defeats, he doesn’t seem that “triffic” a manager :lou_sunglasses:

5 Likes

The list is to long… I would say he has fucked most clubs over the long term, until they have come out the other side.

1 Like

Wish I was more evolved than this in some ways but it’s really made me very happy :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

9 Likes

Us

West Ham

Bouremouth

Skates (oh he did bring them success, but at what price)

QPR

now Brum, but even being involved at Derby and the wheels came off.

2 Likes