šŸ“‰ The sack race

Nah. Heā€™ll creep back in even when they close the gates and move to another stadium. Unless the board have the guts to sack him heā€™ll keep deluding himself that 4th = a trophy. Canā€™t wait for the rearranged game against us so we can smash em again.

2 Likes

I was looking for that Bayern ā€œWhatā€™s the time Arsenalā€? Tweet.

But I found this instead

(Apologies to Chapel Kate)

10 Likes

As a manager you can only survive so long on past glories, as Ranieri discovered.

Wenger has gone from the lovely old grandad in the corner who used to give you pocket money, to a bloke who spits on the table during meals and is now touching up anyone who comes within reach.

Itā€™s over, and heā€™s the only one who canā€™t see it.

3 Likes

I want to be like that when Iā€™m older

3 Likes

Wenger as he is now or the stag in the Vid above that post?

2 Likes

Why wait?

:lou_lol:

1 Like

Hello did someone call?

Itā€™s ok, itā€™s nothing, go back to sleepā€¦The Chase/Countdown will be on in a bit for youā€¦

:lou_wink_2:

4 Likes

OK thatā€™s good. If thereā€™s one thing you realise as you get older itā€™s, thereā€™s nothing worse than being ignored.

Steve mclaren sacked from Derby after 5 months in charge. Thatā€™s twice theyā€™ve sacked him.

Sack me once, shame on meā€¦sack me twiceā€¦

Yep thatā€™s right. :lou_facepalm_2:

ā€¦ obviously been spending more time in Derbyā€™s marvellous superclubs than on the training ground

4 Likes

Itā€™s getting to be a habit.

Maybe Bazza was Talking about the super clubs that you could find in Derby Road Southampton not in Derby Derbyshire?

Middlesbrough boss Aitor Karanka has been sacked.

Wow, that was a bit out of left field.

Obvioulsy a good day to bury bad news with Adam losing his appealā€¦

Chdajfu? ?

Iā€™m JOKING. Iā€™M FUCKING JOKING !!

5 Likes

You were 2 scroll downs from a dislike there my friend!!!

After recently saying that he had what it takes to get Sunderland promoted, he has now walked. Perhaps Barry has been tapping him up for us?