šŸ“‰ The sack race

8 Likes

A week before. Didnā€™t anyone tell him they were doing shit?

He doesnā€™t deserve sympathy, he deserves a ā€œIā€™m specialā€ badge.

On the plus side, the tattoo looks shit* so he can probably pass it off as someone who has just died.

*why do shit things always look like a member of the Redknapp family?

4 Likes

I donā€™t get tattoos. Itā€™s like wearing the same pair of pants forever. But the pants are full of rocks, with your ex-girlfriendā€™s face painted on them.

3 Likes

If someone tattooed Redflaps on my legā€¦ i would now be most likely in A&E after failing to cut off my own appendageā€¦

1 Like

The Pretenders are playing in town next month.

Arry has gone off sobbing.

And Judas has (allegedly) had some Brass in pocket.

It looks like the subject picture was this one.

Why? Just why?

I like the fact that as the leg hair grows back itā€™s going to look ever more like Chewbacca talking to Jeff Shreeves through the window of one of these.

5 Likes

He is saying he would have got them promoted in 2 years. From div 1 more likely!!

He really should have got that Redknapp tattoo on his back. Somewhere where the skin will sag as he gets older. Truly life like.

1 Like

Heard him being interviewed on Radio5 earlier - sounds as if heā€™s realised that was likely to be his last shot at management - sounds too good to be true tbhā€¦

Better still, on his scrotum

1 Like

Nah, on his arsehole because 'arryā€™s always talking shite.

Hey Judas.

Hoes it going mate?

I would never get a tattoo to do with players or managers. It was bad enough getting a name on the back of your shirt. Saying this, the last time I did it was KD he fucked off a few weeks later, but then came back!

Can I stop hating Birmingham City now?

Good, my heart really wasnā€™t in it.

Fuck off Harry, and take your crooked dead dog with you.

His CV now looks like Shipmanā€™s work diary.

5 Likes

Looks like Koeman is under pressure.All that money spent this summer and the huge wedge he is paid is not looking good value.

He could be gone by Christmas.

2 Likes

I thought I put on here earlier that my Evertonian mate was pissed because I asked if I could laugh yet?

I did the other Palace saints thread

my bad

:lou_lol:

And I am pissed on a Monday morning :lou_lol:

2 Likes

Womanā€™

He said yesterday that no way were they top 4 material, but are aiming for the same as last year (7th). That should be fine with the owners and fans :lou_wink:

3 Likes