šŸ“‰ The sack race

Ok mate, itā€™s a really valid point that itā€™s a bit tricky judging whether someone is joking or stating an opinion. On Reddit they even have a /s to say someones being sarcastic. Itā€™s a judgement call, iā€™ve done the number crunching and Fatso is 86.78% sarcastic.

3 Likes

Iā€™ve also had a look mate and I think that SaintBristol is running at approx 89.32% which means he may not have actually carried out the calculations he claims.

Itā€™s best to trust no one - assume they are serious unless they add the little winky thing.

And if they actually get out their little winky thing, call the police.

3 Likes

I think itā€™s a truism that if the post is by Fatso then it is not seriousā€¦unless it is

2 Likes

Whereas The RaleighBoy is five 9s sarcastic (as we say in the IT world).

[This is a serious post]

Thank you.

:smile:

Hull ditch Phelan.

Next is either Watford or Middlesbrough followed by Puel when agin Saints fuck it up by sacking the manager and there not any suitable replacements available.

So closeā€¦ Tuesday!

Originally posted by @Sfcsim

Originally posted by @PhilippineSaint

Giggs to Swansea and Pardew to Hull when Phelan is sacked next Sunday.

So closeā€¦ Tuesday!

Was probably an end of year tax dodge by the Hull owners that let me down their.

BBC Humberside Sport ā€@ HumbersideSport 3m3 minutes ago

# hcafc confirm appointment of new Head Coach Marco Silva. Heā€™s agreed a deal until the end of the season.

Bilic has now got to be favourite for this now lose the next couple of Premier league games and they will be struggling along with Palace and Midddlesbrough to stay above the bottom 3.

Iā€™ve got a lot of friends who are West Ham fans, so Iā€™d probably rather they got relegated than we won the League Cup.

Iā€™ve had years of this big time bollocks they keep spouting despite always finishing below us and I may be rather a petty man, but the schadenfreude would just be so delightfulā€¦

Shame on you for putting West Ham misery before Saints glory. Youā€™ll go to a special kind of hell for that. A spectacularly poorly stewarded Irons home game where the locals have decided the razor blades theyā€™ve brought are now ā€œtoo blunt for bloodā€, and theyā€™re moving onto the morning stars.

Lest you think Iā€™m being too harsh, think of all the buggers that are going to see this shit week in week out; their only crime buying a West Ham season ticket.

Mind you, it is pretty heinous, isnā€™t it?

West Ham fans didnā€™t have to suffer too much, theyā€™re so far from the frigging pitch that half of them didnā€™t know the score.

1 Like

As it is a government sponsored facility you can bet they are all claiming glasses and binoculars to see on the NHS

So Ranieri is now the favourite although that could change if Sutton beat Arsenal

The favourite got the bullet. Dont say I didnā€™t warn you,

Wenger now has the snipers sights on his forehead

Especially after. This evenings 1-5 defeat by Bayern Munich 2-10 on aggregate

1 Like

I think he will part company after the FA Cup final.

time for Arsenal rebuild. Sanchez will go, Ozil will go and Wenger will go. Would be a great job to take over. Theyā€™ll probably appoint Puel.