📉 The sack race

We just need Redknapp to take over at Sunderland, Warnock at Hull, and we’ve got the fucking set.

1 Like

Amusing video here

*Pap/Bletch apart from uploading to YouTube (which I doubt I can as it’ll be pulled down soon) is there any other way to embed videos in this software, or should I be asking Steve?

Don’t get me wrong, I was expecting him to get sacked (especially after seeing BTripz list!), just not right before christmas.

Allardyce though! Fuck me.

1 Like

Let’s see how long this lasts before it’s torn down.

2 Likes

Hmmmm Pardew or Allardyce? The Palace fans must be delighted!

When ever See this thread I just cannot stop thinking of how long it took Pap to smeer stuff

It looks like Allardyce will be named as the new Palace manager soon, just weeks after being sacked for misconduct. How many firms would employ someone so soon after being shown up as being bent outside the world of football?

That’s a bit homophobic SOG, So what if big Sam is gay shouldn’t stop him doing a good job at a football club :lou_is_a_flirt:

5 Likes

It seems to me that every other club in the EPL and EFL tend to recycle failed managers without giving too much thought to it.I know that the vast majority of clubs can’t afford a Pep or Moanrino but they could avoid problems further down the line by doing a bit of research. This is what I find impressive about Saints is that they have a list of potential managers who they think can do the job and keep tabs on them for years so that when they need to they can draw up a short list and eventually get the right man.OK Koeman did not turn out to be the coach they thought he was because of his attitude towards the youth players. Koeman and Poch both used the club as a stepping stone but at least they did well while they were there.

How long before Palace and their like are looking for another manager.

True, but clubs in trouble tend to make tactical decisions and turn to a manager that has proven he can keep clubs in the division.

We’ve been given the luxury of being able to appoint strategically.

Will be interesting to see how Swansea fare come the end of the season with the American manager.

rather unsurprisingly, Swansea have sacked Bradley.

85 days in charge, this is modern football

It’s a bit kneejerk but in their defence he did look fucking clueless.

More anti American rhetoric on sotonians. First the Jews and now this.

4 Likes

Bloody SSN including Paul Sturrock in their list of “shortest managerial stints” with 9 games.

It was 13 you useless fucktards.

Les Reed still tops it with 7.

I thought that was going to say when ever I see this thread… it makes me realise how fucking lucky we are!

Pardew to Swansea?

Giggs to Swansea and Pardew to Hull when Phelan is sacked next Sunday.

Surely the Jews is anti Israeli? Not American?

Have you ever considered that some statements written on here maybe joking

So please explain how to know if a person is joking without changing font adding smiley thingy or saying they are fucking joking.

I know its implausible but I am not a mind reader,

NB I have had a bad day and am not joking.