🥃 The Rum Thread

Or is that just to get you through it

:wink:

1 Like

We are having to check into the Master builders at Bucklers Hard for 2 nights although only living at Mopley. Then an all day bar at the Langley when we check out. the rum may not be needed for numbing purposes.

2 Likes

Rum in Madeira is a thing:

Will try this later this weekend, when it’s open. Looked very popular last night.

3 Likes

I have a bottle of this for after dinner

So during my sojourn on the Isle of Wight I’ve got into a habit of ending my evening at the pub with a sport of rum.

This is where the rum snobs can laugh at me but I usually have a Habana Club and a slice of lime.

Given the paucity of real choice it seemed like the most authentic. Is it any good?

You are writing this from the pub ?

Check again. Nothing wrong with that.

Yes. I am at the pub.

So the sport of rum is what game how many players ?
or is it a Solo game you wanker :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Fuck .

2 Likes

Anyway. Is this any good?

no idea send me a bottle and I will test it for you :slight_smile:

Talking of sending a bottle.

Have any of you played the Wetherspoons game (nothing to do with Tory donations or Brexit).

Which one? 7 yr old Anejo?

More explanation required I thought a Wetherspoons game was to find a non sticky table

It involves using the Wetherspoons app to send a drink to a complete twat that can’t handle their drink using the app.

All you need is the table number and the Wetherspoons location.

The unsuspecting non-drinker has no idea what is turning up until he has his stomach pumped .

Played it last week with the girls from work. Firecrackers or some such arrives at the table and had to be sunk. Courtesy of one of the girl’s hubbies. Cunt.

s’alright with lime, ice and a Laura Ashley blouse.

5 Likes

What’s your table number?

Just used the app to order another rum but between my meal and the rum I’d moved tables.

I bet some other fucker is drinking.my rum. Just need to find the bloke in the flowery shirt.