❓ 👑 The Re-Markle-ble Interview

Mrs SOG recorded the interview as I’d rather have pins stuck in my eyes than sit through that. Still, there has been no escaping the media coverage so I might just have well seen it. Some things just don’t stack up. How is a supposed string, independent woman reduced to tears over the argument about some dresses for example. Perhaps a bit more detail would have helped but Meghan seems well versed in dropping things in there to leave others to join the dots. Why say that they married a few days earlier when apparently it was just a blessing not a marriage? Anyways, where now? If I were Her Maj I would fess up and promise to do better where and if they have fucked up and put the record straight where the Sussex’s have got it wrong and just leave it there. Charles has made it known for years that he intended to slim down the monarchy so this business about it being a racist decision sounds nonsense. They didn’t want anything to do with being Royals so why all of a sudden the interest in Archie being a prince? It’s not as if the little bugger will ever sit on the throne anyway. It can only have to do with his earning potential surely? Still, Johnson must be loving this as it takes the heat of him for a while. Every cloud etc.

I think the Queen has played a blinder today by simply saying nothing. No knee jerk Tabloid soundbite to get twisted even further.
Of all the events of the past year this could be the wisest.

Equally, SPECULATION ALERT to answer a point made by @Sadoldgit above, there are TWO MORE HOURS of interview! So that call for elaboration may well be on the cutting room floor this morning but bound to drop shortly.
Again makes the STFU line more sensible, as they could have commented and been embarrassed by “further elaborations”

PM is rightly finally getting pelters. After everything, he gets torn down by a Weatherman.

2 Likes

Never explain, never complain.

I guess that’s one lesson Harry forgot

1 Like

Good point. It doesn’t leave them anywhere to go unless they escalate it themselves and that makes them look more like the bad guys.
As for Piers and the weatherman, makes for good ratings. Wouldn’t be at all surprised if it was orchestrated.

1 Like

Nicked from facebook.

3 Likes

The pal arse response

"The whole family is saddened to learn the full extent of how challenging the last few years have been for Harry and Meghan.

“The issues raised, particularly that of race, are concerning. Whilst some recollections may vary, they are taken very seriously and will be addressed by the family privately.”

Or in plain speak - you lying bitch

1 Like

I thought that the response from the Palace was succinct and well measured. Hopefully they can all work out their issues behind closed doors now and put the media circus stuff behind them.

I suppose one good thing has come of this whole sorry affair, Piers Morgan has quit GMB after 41k complaints about his remarks about Meghan!

4 Likes

Wow!

Just read the news report. Short and sweet!

This will no doubt wind up a certain poster, but I know the Chief Executive of ITV, Carolyn McCall. She worked in the advertising department at The Guardian when I was there. She has done well for herself. Was previously the CEO of EasyJet.

You assume that both sides are happy to do that

one side has signed over control over 2 hours of unseen footage. But that’s ok, Auntie Oprah promised us we would have the final say so.

It’s about time that Morgan got his comeuppance I guess.

The more worrying thing is that c41k people complained, yet there are vastly more things going on in the UK that would be a better use of their energy. IMHO of course.

Hope rather than assume. It won’t help matters if H&M continue to air their dirty washing in public. It’s a very manipulative thing to do and if they continue to operate that way you would wonder if it is about resolving issues or keeping themselves in the public eye and cashing in. If so, what of their desire for privacy?

I know Davina McCall.

She’s my big brother.

She does look very butch.

I’m sorry to hear that

Can you introduce us? Davina and I are of a similar age and I’m sure that she would be interested in me…

1 Like

You will be paying @Goatboy to borrow his van after a week

Doesn’t take much energy to email or post on a website. As is proved by a couple of idiots on here.

1 Like

I resent that, and I’m sure Pap does too. :rage::rage::rage:

2 Likes