❓ 👑 The Re-Markle-ble Interview

I did not know that Meghan was of mixed heritage/a person of colour, neither had I watched Suits, I did not know her from Adam, nor do I regularly read the Red Tops.

Yet there is something about her that I find, IDK, not right! Maybe it’s osmosis from what little gossip I see but the whole saga does not feel right, on both sides…

1 Like

I find it utterly shocking that an institution founded on the idea that they are born to rule, are genetically entitled, naturally superior, should be exposed as being a racist cabal.

4 Likes
3 Likes

Probably the first real thing I can agree with Craig Murray on…

Did she not have a security detail? Mrs C_S used to work at Goldsmiths and it was either this one or the sister who had a security person around all the time she was on campus - mainly drinking tea I believe. Certainly not normal though.

True, and I was only partially disagreeing :wink:

1 Like

Yeah she did have a security detail but only when she went into town - they blended in and other students had more intrusive security people.

Maybe I should have said “pretty normal life in the context of an expensive boarding school”; the only time I can remember there being press at school was for Will & Kate’s wedding as Kate is an OM as well.

There was no focus on Eugenie as part of it in the context of being 6th in line to the throne, except that if you were invited you were allowed out of school to attend the wedding, but that covered about 3% of the students

I was just wondering about the mental health thing. Harry has openly admitted he struggled with the effects of losing his mother at an early age. He has also said he was given help with this. So if that is the case then why would he not have gotten Meghan help or made sure she was helped? I would just like to add I do not watch tv so have not seen the interview, neither have I read the tabloids so maybe I have missed something

1 Like

That’s pretty much where I am with it. :+1::+1:

2 Likes

Lol - that made me chuckle.

So, do we now call you @PoshSaint ? :wink:

4 Likes

One for @pap

2 Likes

Thanks Tigger.
You put into suitable words one of the big debating points.

PM doesn’t believe The Meg had mental issues.
You raised an obvious set of questions

1. Did The Meg have mental issues?
  2. Did the RF provide or block support?
  3. In MHA days like these, what are the criteria "to take someone seriously?

We all know people who have fought demons of all sorts either here or on Twitter, equally we probably all know Drama Queens.

Are Harry & The Meg snowflakes, cunning con artists or suffering
?

I’m sure these are Questions that professional Crisis Management teams would address. Did The Firm ?

Prince Harry said that none of his relatives spoke out in support of Meghan about the “colonial undertones” of news headlines and articles.

No-one from my family ever said anything over those three years. That hurts," he said.

BBC News - Meghan and Harry interview: Urgent Palace talks over claims

OK, so we’ve go to assume here that none of his relatives saw “Colonial Undertones” in the News headlines, whatever they are, so they never raised the issues.

The question to be asked is did Harry and Meghan raise the issues? If not then how do you know people are concerned about them and need discussing?

Bit of a Catch 22 that one.

Is PM the Prime Minister or Piers Morgan ?

1 Like

I assumed he was asking for a reply by private mail, but what do I know :smile::smile:

1 Like

@Intiniki label for Piers Morgan.
Boris is the other one. Not sure he’s deserved the prefix Prime just yet

:wink:

So Piers’ gob has finally run away with itself - tbf i am surprised he has survived this long, the odious prick.

Its quite something when a hypocritical narcissist calls a hypocritical narcissist a hypocritical narcissist

2 Likes

I think we have the definitive situation of a pot calling the kettle black (no racial slur intended).

1 Like