šŸ‡ŖšŸ‡ø The Pain In Spain

Think what you want Pap old son, I thinkI got the jist of your post and I am on the driveway reversing with a coffee Iā€™m trying to fuck, I think I may need to visit the A&E though as the coffee has gone over my helmetā€¦

This was not even your argument but you could not resist stiring up more shit could you? Typical of those for whom everything is black or white and who seem unable to grasp that not everything or everyone fits into some nice neet boxā€¦life (and most people) do not fit your convenient little lables - its much too complex to do soā€¦ but it is something that is common amongst those who slavishly follow some doctrine or another - incredibly naive.

For someone who loves to spout your own selfrighteous position at every opportunity, I can only asume you fail to see the irony when you seem to wallow in stirring the shit as some sort of perverted pleasureā€¦ Label me as anything you like, but as with Barry you just highlight a high level of ignorance about peopleā€¦

Barry is always so obvious a Troll looking for abiteā€¦ but your posts seem to be increasingly attempting the same thingā€¦

Any chance of sticking (vaguely) to the thread topic?

1 Like

I donā€™t know when and have no idea at all where you were at the time. If i remember correctly, a thread about vat on them. You said you were sending your kid to one(pap locked it, remember?).

Canā€™t be more of a defender of something than financially supporting them, whilst handing your children over to be brainwashed into believing they are superior, in a system that segregates children purely on their parents wealth.

Oh I remember now, I said Iā€™d send my kids to private school if I could afford it because the local school is one of the worst in the Country, you said youā€™d send your kids to this said shit school due to YOUR principles, oh I remember, not your finest hour son.

Thanks.

:lou_eyes_to_sky:

1 Like

If i refer to Barry as Mr Sanchez will it help?

1 Like

I had Goaty, but Barry seems to troll by pretending he does not get it and making some ridiculous point about Torries and liberalsā€¦ I had merely tried to point out that whilst it is everyones democratic right to seek whatever ā€˜ruleā€™ they wish local, central globalā€¦ whateverā€¦ that the desire to be more ā€˜independentā€™ is typically due to eitehr historical or current forms of oppressionā€¦ in the Catalan case, historic pain, as we saw in Balkans etcā€¦ and that those oppressive histories all stem from people seeking power and influence (and wealth) oppressing, invading or treating folks like shitā€¦ this leaves a legacy (see Scotland and all its own historical shit that is always referenced - or the all the more recent shit dished out by Tory Westminster eg. Poll tax experiments -folks dicking over oversā€¦ the root cause of increased desire to rid oneself of those things.

HOwever, my point was very simple, that increasing isolationism, based on historical ā€˜issues of divisionā€™ only serve to cement those issues and prejudicesā€¦ and are usually fuelled by otherswishing to benefit from thsoe new bordersā€¦ just these twats are more localā€¦ I just dont see this as a solution.

Somehow, Barry considers this 'liberal elite on one pageā€¦ yet Tory on anotherā€¦ so no ideawhat fucking planet his brain is on, and pap loves to jump on anyone who has ever mentioned they support anything thatdoes not fit with his politicalmodel and its nice convenient labelsā€¦

David Cameron is a liberal elite and a tory? Youā€™re all over the shop son, as I say youneed history lessons.

You also said war is always about greed, not only wrong but totally ignorant me old china.

A penance. It even mentions the EU.

They shut down private sites, not just ones related to the referendum.

Independently of whether one agrees or disagrees with the decision of the Spanish courts to ban the referendum, the closing of many regular Internet spaces can only be viewed, in a great number of cases, as a grave violation of freedom of expression ā€“ and especially the freedom of political opinion ā€“ which is protected in international treaties and by Article 11 of the European Unionā€™s Charter of Fundamental Rights on ā€œFreedom of expression and informationā€.

2 Likes

You are now repeating yourself, not for the first time. Its intreging that you keeping trying to make a point without actually being able to make oneā€¦

I think I made my point

You said all wars are about greed = wrong

You said liberal elite and tory as if theyā€™re mutually exclusive, theyā€™re not.

Load and clear.

Whatever, Iā€™m going to watch football even a shite game between Armenia and Poland has more going for it than teh bollock you spout. Have fun.

Eres simplemente una conservador tĆ­mida en la realidad.

Solo AcƩptalo.

Ha ha no son, just wanting the best for my kids and not afraid to be called a hypocrite.

What the fuck?

This thread seem to have taken a bit of a swerve from the main topicā€¦

1 Like

No.

Actually he May & the rest are Common Purpose Communists or something like that.

Donā€™t subscribe to whacko theories but Google Common Purpose and while itā€™s bullshut, itā€™s credible bullshut.

Meanwhile IF Catalonia declares Independence surely Barca get thrown out of La Ligaā€¦

Oh and lots of concerned ex pats in Spain worrying about their retirement homes/nest eggsSome button shit of the highest order

http://www.bruceonpolitics.com/2017/07/14/secret-society-runs-great-britain/S

Back on topic, another angle on not only Catalonia but also on the high Far Right vote in former East Germany.

Which still follows my generally rambling view that you canā€™t keep ignoring the wishes of people and their beliefs/fears/culture IF you are supposed to be a democracy.

No doubt some Politico will talk down to everyone again and make it all betterā€¦

2 Likes

There are plenty of Germans still on board. Why wouldnā€™t they be? They run much of the show, even though itā€™s impolitic to admit that too loudly. It is interesting that the chief beneficiary of the EU has managed to alienate so many of its citizens, and to such an extent.

3 Likes