The OFFICIAL 2018 Grandee name change thread - **VOTING closes at 1030am ***

It is looking like Map of Tasmania is going to be the winner.

When I eventually manage to update Paypal with my new debit card number.

So all you people looking for either of the other two names get the money on soon.

When is the official closing date and time in GMT please.

@Map-Of-Tasmania said Midnight BST on Friday 10th August but isn’t that Saturday the 11th?

I’d stick with…

August 10, 2018 10:59 PM

1 Like

:lou_facepalm_2::lou_facepalm_2: FFS PS - did I not ask ti keep such stuff to yourself for now? What incentive is there to vote for others to vote if they feel their vote wont count… Map of Tasmania may need to be removed from the choices now - I will give it some thought as this is a serious business…

Boo

If you are going to remove it, replace it with something YOU’D HATE TO BE KNOW AS.

Perhaps it’s just me but pesenting us with 3 sanatised choices that all meet with your approval removes ALL of the motivation to vote (but none of the reasons to simply donate I should add).

We want you to squirm and be mortified every time you login in or sign your name. We want you to turn up at a pre-match drinks with the Mrs for us to greet you as Smelly Cunt or some such.

I’ll pay good money for that.

1 Like

Sorry AG but at the moment I cannot donate anything as I cannot log on to paypal and change my debit card so unless I can work out how to do so I will not be participating this year and it will be a free for all.

As Goat has said he will not announce the votes for each name until after the closing time its a moot point anyway.

Come on Gents and Ladies dig deep and let the kiddies live.

1 Like

Saintretch?

I appreciate the desire and need to satisfy your inner bastard, but having suffered the last 3 names for 3 years, I think even i should be cut a little slack…don’t you think? after all this time its permanent and Smelly cunt might be considered by some to be a choice of a moronic twat, as opposed to the fine compassionate intellect that I represent… the voice of calm reflection, defender of the oppressed and all round excellent bloke

How about ‘‘Smelly calm reflective defender of the oppressed and all round excellent bloke/cunt’’? :lou_wink_2:

4 Likes

I’d keep it simple: Stupid Cunt

4 Likes

Yeah, Smelly Cunt was just an illustration of a name that if you were greeted with in front of the Mrs, you’d blush.

You’ve done plenty for then kids @Map-Of-Tasmania and you certainly deserve an innocuous name but given the summer heat and it being holiday season, I wouldn’t expect a bun fight to crown you Innocuous Ian.

You smelly cunt.

x

2 Likes

3x Scrotes done.

2 Likes

Donated, bump

1 Like

What are scores on the doors then how many votes has each name got?

Would we like an update?

1 Like

Best not - might stop folks voting if they don’t think their vote wont count. I know we want to encourage generosity and all that, but the low current turnout could be because they know PS will buy it … would be good if this time around as it’s the last one we have a slightly more democratic outcome?

Don’t come crying to me when the vote doesn’t go the way you expect :lou_wink_2:

I am not too fussed either way… but as Pap would say democracy is everything and all that (as folks are parting with cash)

I would say that any result is still possible.

1 Like

I see dodgy dealings with @PhilippineSaint getting @Goatboy to make a proxy payments.

I suspect the result won’t be what most individual voters actually voted for…

:lou_eyes_to_sky:

But it’s for the kiddies after all eh, mapotasi?

:lou_wink_2:

1 Like

Yep, the donations are public on the Just Giving page so if you have a preference, you know what to do :lou_lol:

1 Like