šŸ“° The most exciting thing to happen in Salisbury since Stonehenge was created

So the Independent agencies (OPCW) and their testing partners, believe that chemicals consistent with Novichok was used (or at least sent to them). Do you think they were ā€œin on itā€, or do you think the UK sent them Novichok even though it wasnā€™t used?

I donā€™t think Khashoggi was dissolved in Novichok.
Wouldnā€™t work, but the Saudis are probably stupid enough to try and their partners in the west certainly have enough of it and would willingly sell it to them.

1 Like

I am talking about Salisbury - or are you trying to dodge this question as well?

I donā€™t think anyone has dissolved Salisbury.

1 Like

For me, Iā€™m starting to come to the conclusion that the British Government knew who was coming in and who they were meeting. However, they wanted to know why, and left them to meet the GRU agents. ie. The Brits were happy to sacrifice the two of them (or use them as bait) for the Russians. Itā€™s why they were able to recognise the use of Novichok, treat them so quickly and ensure they survived the attack. Apparently survival from Novichok does happen as long as you can administer care quite quickly:

So your answer is yes, you are dodging

Thatā€™s some leap of faith, for someone that likes evidence.
Are you now saying our SS let people bring nerve agents into the country? Thatā€™s how they treated them so quickly(forgetting all eye witnesses statements describe symptoms of bz or similar, not Novichok), even though they were poisoned hours before(if you believe the fairytale).
If we never see any evidence, would you agree weā€™ve probably been lied too(or is this case different)?

Iā€™ve never said I believed Mayā€™s version, never have. I said that the two Russianā€™s did it.

No, the British may not have known they were bringing in a nerve agent, but that the doctor who administered the initial care was used as they have experience (or know how) to deal with a range of attacks, whether that be nerve agent or other.

The bz thing was refuted by everyone. So are you saying that the OPCW, the labs they used etc, are in on it?

So a doctor just happened to be there and luckily had the antidote on her. Then after being covered in bodily fluids, luckily still had enough to treat herself and then said she doesnā€™t want to be involved, so was allowed to just walk away?
You believe that?
BZ short for 3-Quinuclidinyl benzilate and itā€™s symptoms match exactly to the description given by all witnesses. They stock it at PD, but not in Russia. In fact a chemical developed in PD, so according to our government/SS/msm that proves guilt. Case closed.
You didnā€™t answer this.

Why?

I have no doubt that May has lied - I donā€™t think I ever denied that - doesnā€™t mean the Russianā€™s didnā€™t do it though.

The bz thing was refuted by everyone, including the labs etc. So are you saying that the OPCW, the labs they used etc, are in on it, and are no longer independent? And if you say that the British had Novichok to send to the OPCW, then why canā€™t the Russians have bz to use at the same time?

Just out of interest (as youā€™ve obviously looked into this), but what bodily fluids was the doctor covered in?

Show me where the statements made by the witnesses were refuted as lies?
The symptoms on display, matched exactly the known symptoms of BZ.
Why did an off duty doctor have multiple antidotes for a particular nerve agent on her and then dissappear?
Youā€™re also confused about what the OPCW labs have said about BZ being present. The British are known to have developed and keep Novichok. There is no knowledge of the Russians developing BZ(but feel free to fit anything into your narrative).
Please read this whole thread, as all this has been done before(and no, iā€™m not showing you where).
Now, if no evidence is presented, do agree that we can conclude, it was all a lie?
Back to the beginning, do you know who was attacked? We know they lied about the substance used and we know the witness description couldnā€™t have been Yulia Skripal unless she changed her hair colour between the pub(yes the pub was after the restaurant) and the bench.
Start with Freya Church and watch the bullshit pile up with every official statement from there.

Vomit, possibly piss as well, doubt shit, but you never know. She said she freed the airway, so definitely hand in mouth.

So thatā€™s odd, because BZ has the opposite symptoms, see the two symptoms highlighted:

BZ toxicity, which might occur by inhalation, ingestion, or skin absorption, is an anticholinergic syndrome consisting of a combination of signs and symptoms that might include hallucinations; agitation; mydriasis (dilated pupils); blurred vision; dry, flushed skin; urinary retention; ileus; tachycardia; hypertension; and elevated temperature (>101ĀŗF). The onset of incapacitation is dose-dependent. It might occur as early as 1 hour after exposure and continue up to 48 hours (1).

Do you know what has those symptoms you named though?

Not seen any witness statements, not refuting that. Iā€™m saying that the OPWC refuted them.

So what? Doesnā€™t mean they havenā€™t? This is the Russians, yeah? The same Russians that annexed Crimea. The same Russians that poisoned Viktor Yuschenko. The same Russianā€™s that shot down a plane. The same Russians that have supported the Assad regime and the use of Chemical weapons.

Evidence was presented to the OPCW. Iā€™ll ask you again. Are you saying that the OPCW, the labs they used etc, are in on it, and are no longer independent? Why do you believe the Russians above what the OPCW and their independent labs found, considering that the Russians havenā€™t been given a sample?

I havenā€™t named any symptoms. Thatā€™s the disappearing doctors words.
Now go look up the witnesses statements and see if they match.

This whole thing is so wrong iā€™m going to leave you to your delusions.
Faith must be very comforting.

Vomit and piss. As the BZ symptoms say, this is not possible. It is of course part of the symptoms for Novichok poisoning.

You go get the witness statements for me, and Iā€™ll read them next week, but Iā€™m off home and your usefulness of being my entertainment for a slow afternoon has run its course.

Iā€™ve answered your questions, now answer mine.

Evidence was presented to the OPCW. Iā€™ll ask you again. Are you saying that the OPCW, the labs they used etc, are in on it, and are no longer independent? Why do you believe the Russians above what the OPCW and their independent labs found, considering that the Russians havenā€™t been given a sample?

Yet again, failing to answer any questions. Youā€™re a fucking joke mate.