📰 The most exciting thing to happen in Salisbury since Stonehenge was created

Probably worth pointing out that there are an estimated 30 - 50 extradition requests from Russia, for offences ranging from fraud, murder, rape, embezzlement of State funds, theft of millions in state assets, etc etc. The UK refuses to comply with these requests. So it’s hardly surprising that Russia won’t entertain extraditing the so called ‘Salisbury 2’. Of course if our lot extradited some of the fraudsters and embezzlers presumably they would have to give the millions they received in ‘donations’ back!
160,000 quid for a game of tennis with BoJo anyone!:lou_eyes_to_sky:

But that’s the point, you’re assuming we have no more evidence because we’ve not presented it, yet you believe Turkey do even though they haven’t presented it.

I wonder if you’d feel any differently if comrade Corbyn had links to the Saudis in the same way he does the Russians. It seems that people on here are liking to overlook Russia’s appalling conduct over the last 10 years for their own agenda’s.

Russian’s can’t be extradited from Russia - hence probably why - what would be the point if we weren’t going to get anything back.

In addition to that, I would think protecting the lives of those people - with the likely way they’d be dealt with in Russia - is more important.

Saudi have admitted the killing so there is more likely to be evidence no?

1 Like

They said there was a fight and he was killed, not the way the Turk’s are claiming…

They are dealing with Saudi. First there will be some $100m investment discussions, then there will be some agreements about the Kurdish section of Syria & Idlib to agree as a fee fr NOT releasing the evidence.

#getreal
:roll_eyes:

1 Like

Russia has consistently said let’s see the evidence. Can’t see Saudi saying that can you?

2 Likes

What links?
Sounds interesting, tell us.

So, let’s try this again.

I asked you which country you thought is above Russia in the ‘whodunnit’ stakes, as you said Russia is not at the top of your list. Hence you must have someone else in mind that has more evidence (hard or circumstantial) currently lodged against it. So, who is it?

Apparently they have requested it actually, as the Saudi’s are going to have make some pretty massive concessions to the Turks.

So it was more bollocks then. Unsurprising.

If the ushanka fits…

I asked you which country you thought is above Russia in the ‘whodunnit’ stakes, as you said Russia is not at the top of your list. Hence you must have someone else in mind that has more evidence (hard or circumstantial) currently lodged against it. So, who is it?

And i asked you to address some issues, but you couldn’t(some shit about question marks). When you do, i will.
Are you admitting you lied about Corbyn?(yes, a question mark, to save your confusion).

And I asked you to ask the questions again - I couldn’t understand what your questions were. I answered the ones I could work out. Just ask me the questions and I’ll have a go at answering them. You obviously have no confidence in your questions if you won’t repeat them.

It was tongue in cheek you utter Kremlin.

Couldn’t understand. Really?
Back to school for you.

Yep.

Why don’t you ask them again in a concise manner that someone like me would understand then?

And now they’re guessing with no evidence…

But that’s fine, one rule for one etc, etc.

You are correct. It can only be called evidence once it’s seen, so anyone that refuses to show the evidence they claim to have, should be considered a liar until they do.
Saudi have admitted killing him, so there will be evidence somewhere of this claim, if true. Despite what bullshit tv programmes tell you, acid will not dissolve a body completely.