šŸ“° The most exciting thing to happen in Salisbury since Stonehenge was created

All nations do it ie have fake passports.

@saintbletch needs to award a badge to @pap for ā€œoxymoron of the yearā€ for the comment:

ā€œā€¦ Iā€™m not part of an intelligence network, other than Sotoniansā€¦ā€

:lou_wink:

4 Likes

Ah, the retreat to a one-liner and think thatā€™s enough tactic, eh?

It really isnā€™t, Barry. It rarely ever was.

Your case, fragmented as it is, laid bare, is nonsense.

1 Like

What shit are you blathering on about, I am playing Forza, explain why the need to travel on a fake passport, be a Russian and allergic to snow and why they were in Salisbury, you genuinely believe their story?

What is your justification for saying that they arrived on fake passports?

Bellendcat?

You need to be careful what you read on the Internet, mucker. Our government could probably use a lesson too.

Iā€™ve happily been able to ignore this thread and had 200+ messages to catch-up on and then you go and mention me!!!

2 Likes

Well you have the only supply of Badgeium. Who else was I going to mentionā€¦pray tell?

Mate, it has gotten so circular that I am considering another inescapable flowchart, just so I have some record of what went on here.

1 Like

Done

I donā€™t like my new badge and for all our faults, Iā€™m not aware of a more intelligent Saints forum, even if we donā€™t talk about football a whole bunch.

While I appreciate the need to play to a crowd, you donā€™t need to defecate on them at the same time.

But then again, tow paths can get a bit passe. I congratulate you for broadening your sexual horizons :smiley:

Thatā€™s like saying to the judge ā€œI donā€™t like my sentenceā€.

Heā€™s not bothered.

Nor am I.

2 Likes

To be fair, those words on the badge arenā€™t quite the ones I would have used.

Made me chuckle though

Youā€™ve asked for it now. Iā€™m going to get you on a combination of ruthless pedantry, literalism and semantics.

Weā€™re on a fucking network.

Weā€™re more intelligent than pebbles.

I rest my case.

1 Like

More intelligent than pebbles?! Prove it maestro.

Pebbles canā€™t use public toilets.

Not a marker of intelligence- more about ability. Iā€™m sure they would if their intrinsic pebbleness allowed it.

I call you out as #pebbleist

:lou_wink:

#lowbar

3 Likes

Had to Google image that.

Well done, good skills and all that!

:grinning:

1 Like

Sod flowcharts Pap.
This is our Pompey thread and should be published and made into one of those unintelligible art house movies.
Iā€™ll play George Clooney playing me.
Whoā€™s in?

ā€¦well the classic exit route on most ā€œdicussionā€ threads here isā€¦ā€œLifeā€™s too shortā€¦Iā€™m not getting any youngerā€¦Iā€™m out.ā€

Easy innit.