šŸ“° The most exciting thing to happen in Salisbury since Stonehenge was created

Baz - can you speak in English rather that Bazlish?

Are you really saying you believe in possibly fake news but question why other might do the same?

I think you might be asking other why they might believe it, but you ainā€™t making it easy for us to translateā€¦

And why is it on this thread?
Apart from that, great post bazza.

2 Likes

I am saying why arenā€™t the tin foilers right on this, what proof do they have?

Because I was responding to the post above?

No youā€™re not. Weā€™re not fucking mind readers. Say what you mean if you want a proper responseā€¦

Apologies, Iā€™ve caught up now!

1 Like

No you just donā€™t follow posts, away with you scamp.

1 Like

Tbf I do have other things to do.

Itā€™s all a bit messy isnā€™t it. MBS should have just done a little squirt on the embassy door handle and scarpered.

It sure as shit fucks up the tin foilers.

Youā€™ll have to explain bazza. Itā€™s been a long day.

Well you canā€™t one over another can you? They both require a belief and trust in the media.

Lets wait and see if the alleged recordings are released. That would be a pretty convincing smoking gun. As would finding the allegedly dismembered body. I donā€™t hold out much hope though. Nobody can find Skripal and that cunts alive and well.

1 Like

I believe them both, both shithouse places.

1 Like

I see weā€™ve called for sanctions, kicked out all the Saudi diplomats and called for other countries to do the same.
Oh no. My mistake.

4 Likes

Witness/victim protection innit.

Whoaā€¦

How did we miss THIS?

Maybe she wasnā€™t at one of your glory holes, Phil :smiley:

1 Like

At first glance, youā€™d think the two cases would be unrelated. However, it is very interesting to compare and contrast the evidence available across both cases, and how we deal with said evidence.

It looks to me as if the Turks have the Saudis bang to rights. Pompeo has no doubt heard the recordings. The entire last week has been about trying to muddy the waters as to responsibility.

1 Like

If Iā€™d known those places existed I may never have left :roll_eyes: