šŸ“° The most exciting thing to happen in Salisbury since Stonehenge was created

Well weā€™ve been told by people on here that we canā€™t rely on those test results.

1 Like

Personally, I think there is a chance that the Russianā€™s have delivered some sort of hybrid agent, that contains some aspects of Novichok but in a much less concentrated mixture - hence why it could still be found to contain Novichok but without the same devastating results.

Either that, or that Nina Ricci scent is just that fucking bad.

1 Like

Have you been watching Killing Eve? 2nd episode features a Russian assassination by poisoned perfume.
Itā€™s like weā€™re being trolled.

1 Like

I havenā€™t, but am planning on watching it soon. Meant to be pretty decent.

That does sound pretty amazing trolling!

Djibouti, unless it was the state that lied(multiple times) and was conducting Toxic Dagger just around the corner.
What oneā€™s more probable(given what we know)?

So whatā€™s your evidence that it was Djibouti then?

This is beautiful :grin:

2 Likes

Same amount as for Russia.

There is no proof that we know off that they are GU. Skripal was active for British SS so not retired and was never a spy for Russia. The two gentlemen in question had left Salisbury hours before anything happened.

Thatā€™s not what I asked, what evidence do you have that it was Djibouti?

If youā€™re not going to answer the questions, then there is not much point continuing.

You canā€™t fool us Bazza, you were spotted in Windsor this morning.

4 Likes

Theyā€™re GU, they arenā€™t fun boy gym owners.

Read the Spiez report*. Novichok traces so high anyone would have died in seconds and not degraded after weeks, which defies all the science.
You, Barry and Ted seem to be the only people that have swallowed it, hook, line and sinker.

• donā€™t, it wonā€™t make sense, goes on and on and will leave you more confused, so a complete waste of time, unless you have a degree in chemistry(i donā€™t either). Find a few reports of the report, itā€™s easier.

Ffs another 50 odd posts of he said, she said since I last looked earlier ā€¦

Anywhere done yet people?

1 Like

You say that with the conviction of a man with proof.
Care to share that knowledge?

What evidence do you have that it was Russia?
Apart from the ravings of two known liars, pronouncing it as fact, before PD could examine and give a conclusion.
I think iā€™ll give that a miss, believing in God is more logical than that.
Will any of this threads triumvirate get around to addressing the issues i raised, or are uncomfortable truths ignored?
Go on, one of you have a go. Do a good job and iā€™ll get a ā€œRussia done it. Fact!ā€ tattoo :grin:

What do you say?
52 now :blush:

1 Like

Will you lot not just go and get a roomā€¦?!

:lou_wink_2:

As long as i donā€™t have to touch the door handle.

3 Likes

Sorry to do this again, butā€¦

Thatā€™s not what I asked, what evidence do you have that it was Djibouti?

Iā€™ll keep doing this until you answer.