šŸ“° The most exciting thing to happen in Salisbury since Stonehenge was created

Excellent, so if you lined up all the nationalities of the people that could have done it, would the Russianā€™s be highest?

Thatā€™s exactly what someone who did it would say :male_detective:

3 Likes

In the same way itā€™s an admission that anyone else could have. No more.

Unless i was involved, how could i?

Iā€™m still waiting for you to answer my post about that(i have asked quite a few times).

Not really, you havenā€™t answered the points raised.

You live in sin?
will partner do?

No and you can look at the post Barry refuses to answer for why?
You have said yourself, you donā€™t believe they were Novichoked. I agree, so thatā€™s 2 provable lies(PM&FS) and 1 we both find highly likely.
Where would you point the finger, if you were looking at the probability, in an unbiased way?

At Russia.

If Russia arenā€™t top of your list, which country would you put highest in the list?

I said unbiased. Who are the proven liars regarding this case.
My second paragraph answers that question. So far we only have evidence of one state lying.
Please donā€™t use bellendcat as any kind of proof(ask little Gav why thatā€™s a bad idea).
Can you see any problems with this picture?

Where did you answer that question? Just give me the name of a country.

Second paragraph, as i said. Only one state is a known liar in this case.

Djibouti. Has a nice sound to it, donā€™t you think?
I wonder if any of my questions will ever get answered?

I love a quiz!

2 Likes

Where did the Novichok come from?

Spot the difference, as well.

Having read pages and pages of the same old bollocks from @Barry-Sanchez and @WorzelScummage, would it be fair to say that their collective positions can be summarised as?

• We donā€™t know any of the answers
  • We also donā€™t want to ask too many questions
  • So by default, weā€™re going to believe the ultra-credible Theresa May, because she and her ilk have never been dishonest before.
  • And act as a circlejerk validation function for our own, unsubstantiated opinions.

Its true we all donā€™t know what happened but I choose to believe the Russians did this act more than anyone else.

This is easy to follow Pap.

Btw, @BTripz, I think this might better fit your description of ā€œtoo soonā€.

2 Likes

I never said it was Novichok.

Youā€™ve answered my question in here?

Youā€™re deflecting more than Pap does when heā€™s backed a loser.

So, Iā€™ll ask the question again. Which country would you put at the top of the list of ā€œwhodunnitā€?

Nopeā€¦unlessā€¦ :open_mouth:

6 Likes

Not sure how youā€™ve come to that conclusion. The reason I think it is most likely Russia is the following:

• GU agents in area of Russian ex-spy and traitor, at the time an attempt was made on his life.
  • Russian story doesnā€™t add up.
  • Interview with suspects is suspicious at best.

Iā€™m really struggling as to how many, supposedly intelligent people, canā€™t seem to grasp that myself and BS believe the most probable of the theories is that the Russians did it.

Novichok was tested in a Swiss Lab. If you donā€™t think it was used to poison the Skripals then where do you think the sample came from?