šŸ“° The most exciting thing to happen in Salisbury since Stonehenge was created

OK, letā€™s turn this around as weā€™re not getting anywhere through these channels.

What evidence is there that the British/Israel/AN Other country did it?

There were 2 Russian in Salisbury and according to some that proves Russian guilt.
How many British were in Salisbury that day?
Who looks more guilty using that logic?
Now iā€™ve answered that, can we go back to queries iā€™ve raised, or do we always give our proven liars a free pass?
Iā€™m struggling to understand how those so sure they know who done it, canā€™t clear up the pre fairytale issues.
I reckon the only people that really know are the perpetrators(Ted & Barry).

Itā€™s happening across all platforms. Even WordPress have deleted accounts without notice.
Weā€™re now free to express only the party line, or be deleted. Democracy at its finest :lou_facepalm_2:

As I said earlier, not convinced on Novichok.

Evidence that the British did it please?

I thought we had established that we donā€™t need evidence as this is not a court case.

2 Likes

Same as for the Russians. They were there.

Letā€™s look at the circumstantial evidence.
A nerve agent attack a few miles from porton down.
No verifiable evidence such as blood tests.
Missing victims.
Missing cctv evidence.
Missing witnesses.
Ever changing narrative.
Gaps in timeline.

Coupled with the demonization of russia leading up to the world cup and a desire to link Russia with chemical attacks in the light of our Syrian commitments I would say we are bang to rights.

Careful, that kind of statement might soon get you locked up.

Iā€™m outā€¦

But thatā€™s the point Iā€™m making - you lot are asking us for evidence, we have given circumstantial evidence.

• GU agents in area of Russian ex-spy and traitor, at the time an attempt was made on his life.
  • Russian story doesnā€™t add up.
  • Interview with suspects is suspicious at best.

The missing witnesses is an easy one - theyā€™ll be in witness protection for sure.

Who runs that website? Propaganda.

Maybe something to do with this. Dated 9th September.

TruePublica Editor: We reported two weeks ago that the TruePublica website has suffered a serious loss of its material in circumstances where the perpetrators only motivation was to cause damage.

As no subscribers or contact details are processed through the website or managed by it, there was never any possibility of a stealing any data. But they knew that.

Over the next few months, there will be no new articles published on TruePublica whilst we sift through 6 million words, 27,000 links to sources and around 5,000 images ā€“ all of which needs checking and correcting. Someone will be working on this project until the website is fully restored.

We will, however, be republishing interesting and updated articles throughout this time, many of which you may not have read.

Propaganda? Must be bbc owned.

Burden of proof(onus probandi) does not fall on the accused. There is a reason for that.
How often do you beat your wife?

Are you a homophobe?

You align yourself with people and organisations that are?

Barryā€™s made up bullshit is back, i see.
The onus is on you to back that lie up.
Once you admit you canā€™t, go back and answer yesterdayā€™s post about probability.

You align with Putin and by that Trump also.
That isnā€™t a lie is it?

Ffs. You really are a boring dick sometimes Barry.