📰 The most exciting thing to happen in Salisbury since Stonehenge was created

Like living in Liverpool I suppose…

An admission of what?

I don’t have Barry’s religious belief, so to his kind i must be crazy.

Reread it, if you have forgotten what you said.

I have.

Sorry I thought you were a Russian Muslim.
Are you a British Anglican?

Fuck sake bazza. Questioning the narrative does not make sos or anyone else Putin’s bum buddy or a Britain hating traitorous commie.
By this logic what are you up to? Sat at home in your union Jack boxers rubbing one out to Tommy Robinson videos?

Maybe I am but that doesn’t make the probability of the Russians doing this lower than than the British in my and many others eyes.

Well let’s take that as Bazza final capitulation because that’s as far as any reasonable argument is likely to get you. :lou_eyes_to_sky:

My argument has always been and will be on what I have seen the Russian’s are far more liable to have done this than the British.

Disagree?

Superficially that’s how it would seem but there are so many holes and unanswered questions in the Sunday Timeline that you have to ask, if it were as straightforward as we are led to believe in the official story why haven’t these anomalies been questioned by the MSM and answered by the government.

Even you must be unhappy with this. Surely you don’t want these conspiracy theories to continue if there are easy answers.

1 Like

You haven’t answered the question, you’ve basically said you’re not happy with whats been shown, well the reality is we’re shown what we’re shown.

I believe the Russians are more likely than the British to have done this from what I have seen.

I don’t have to…I’m not entering into a dialogue with you…it would be like talking to myself.

1 Like

If you look at what we know, probability disagrees with you.
During operation Toxic Dagger(look that up and all involved), no one was poisoned with the many compounds known in the west as Novichok, for the simple reason that they would have died very quickly(Dawn, before the ambulance arrived).
3 people were admitted with severe poisoning, but not nerve agent, as confirmed to the times.
Witness statements say the 3 people poisoned all showed signs consistent to being poisoned with 3-Quinuclidinyl benzilate, a compound used by America and Britain(not Russia). The Spiez lab report showed this compound present, with traces of A234(Novichok) so high that it would have killed in seconds and should have degraded significantly given the time since exposure, but hadn’t. No wonder our government are breaking the rules.
Our government accused and found Russia guilty in an instant(before PD could confirm). They then broke all agreed rules and subsequently tried to get the rules changed. They have promised partner countries evidence for over 6 months(that they claimed to have at the beginning), but have still to deliver. The PM and FS have knowingly lied to Parliament and the nation, which should really have been talked about in the press.
All the people involved have disappeared, which looks rather odd. Both the Skripals, special branch man Bailey and his whole family, Charlie Rowley and Dawn(what happened to the funeral). Pablo Miller and the Doctor at the scene(convenient), that got covered in bodily fludid and knew it was a nerve agent attack(how?), but wanted to be left alone(that’s ok then, don’t worry about a possible attempted murder. Off you go).
Do i need to even bother going into the subsequent Swiss cheese fairytale? Probability would suggest not, as it falls at the first hurdle(or door handle in this case).
Still the whole charade has distracted everyone from the the real problems, whilst giving people of a certain persuasion, an enemy to blame it all on.

1 Like

Thats lovely but what about the Russians admitting to being there when you said they weren’t?
False passports?

Are you sure i said that?
Nice avoidance, if a bit obvious.
False passports? According to who? Little Gav “shuddup and go away” Williamson, who was promptly slapped down and told to delete it, or the discredited paid mouth piece?
Let’s clear up the pre fairytale bits i’ve mentioned above and then we can move on to the ever changing story, with the added benefit that it would have changed again(possibly multiple times) by then.
Probability says, you can’t do that.

No avoidance, on whats shown I believe the British more than the Russians, common sense.

Did you change your theory when they admitted they were in England?
When the first one was named?
The second?

No avoidance, whilst failing to address a single issue. We’ll move on once you do.

What is your opinion of the Hague operation and the Russians there?

Made up by the Dutch?