📰 The most exciting thing to happen in Salisbury since Stonehenge was created

Me & Mrs C_S used to love the Grauniad- for their inability to spell obviously.

It’s a shadow of its former self. The journalistic / editorial integrity and standards have gone out the window. It’s a pastiche of what it used to be and stand for.

The only time I look at it now is if someone posts a line on here.

1 Like

Promoted beyound there abilities. yes worry about that all the time with the enforced nationalisation that we get in the oil industry.
Due to political correctness and directed government policies (the world over) people are placed into positions of power with absolutely no clue as to what they are meant to be doing or what the people beneath them in the power chain are doing or can do.

2 Likes

But i did and so it really bothers me, i was brought up with the observer and it was my intro to understanding politics.
The paper and it’s history have been destroyed and being that it was the last voice of sanity, in an increasingly mental Murdoch world, it annoys me to see it bow so low.
Shit times for decent news unfortunately, but that’s what happens when ownership is so concentrated.

Have you considered an NHS Admin job?

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/PamAyres/status/1041007196300107776

3 Likes

Certain matters being the ones you disagree with…

I disagree with murder and the lies used to garner consent.
Maybe you look at it differently.

So you disagree with Russia then?

Crimea?
Georgia?

You’re a pick and mix of morals.

Start a Crimea thread.
Start a Georgia thread.
You’re a pick and mix of dubious facts.

Hazmat suits out again tonight in Salisbury… another scare.
#breakingnews

Damn Ruskies again?

1 Like

They were admiring the famous Salisbury clock (oldest in Europe) In no way were they Russian GRU, just regular guys

Mrs C_S & Young Adult were in the vicinity yesterday on their drive down to Exeter- they assure me there is no link to the current or previous events in Salisbury

:lou_sunglasses:

No it won’t be them, I’ll come back with a tin foiler website statement saying it was Steve from the chippy…

Sorry to be the one breaking it to you, but the guardian beat you to it😂

So it was Steve?

Who knows. Is he Russian?
We did learn something about the guardian though, so not a complete waste of time.

Steve? No he is Georgian, he got his land confiscated last week so he is now a Punch and Judy salesman for the Wessex region.

Oh my

Lol…

Pair of cunts. I hope they throw the book at them and prezzo sue the shit out of him. And that he gets a parking ticket.

5 Likes