📰 The most exciting thing to happen in Salisbury since Stonehenge was created

By the way, obviously all the evidence that the UK has won’t have been put forward as well. They’ll let them and the Russians continue to put out briefings, and then will show another video showing them somewhere they claim to have been or not been etc. That’s what I think will probably happen.

Yeah, but you could say the same for Russia(we’re constantly told what a devious man Putin is) and these two suggest Russia are feeling quite comfortable with the whole situation.
I was hoping the two men would say, yes we went to his house, as we know him(in prison together). Put the Skripals on TV and they will confirm this.
That would’ve been hilarious :joy:

Indeed. I’m sure they could release things that will confirm their innocence, so looking forward to them doing that.

In addition to the fact that they arrived in Salisbury after the Skripal’s left home?

I thought the assumption was that they returned home at some point?

That would have been captured on cctv(like so much else). Showing the evidence would stop a fair bit of the distrust concerning the door handle story, but they don’t seem keen.
If these two blokes are who they claim, then May lied to Parliament, because she stated false documents. Naughty May.

1 Like

If they did then they managed to avoid the multiple cctv cameras which captured them leaving and also captured our Russian friends too.

Beat me to it Harry.

1 Like

Incidentally, I have said from the beginning that the most likely explanation is that the Russians did it. However, there is way too much fishy whiff around this whole episode.

Lots of cctv there. Probably got the bench, the Skripals, the woman with the red bag and the mysterious first responder. Wonder if they all work for the same company?

1 Like

But seriously. Mrs D_P has a pal. He worked in Dubai. He moved to England. He left England. (Brexit racism shit)
He is a Horologist.
His biggest “if only” regret is that he did NOT go to Salisbury Cathedral to see the clock.
It is the 2nd most famous thing inside the Cathedral, after the Magna Carta.

But they won’t release all video to the public - it lessens the chance of conviction if they ever get extradited - you know that? You think the CPS would bring charges with what they have released in public?

Why are you saying that? Not all details and CCTV have been released to the public.

Fucking getting into Salisbury Cathedral - I always wanted to get inside Charlotte Church.

1 Like

Oh for ffs can someone post something that blows a bloody raspberry continually when someone tries to post.

All this is wanky point scoring. If that’s your bag maybe set up a separate sandpit for it.

I know I should avoid stuff that annoys me but it’s not as if there’s much traffic on here. Maybe convene the Soviet to discuss multiplying visits/ contributions. Btw, I still like it here.

1 Like

Yeah, i would hope they have something, or they’re in real trouble. Extradition might be the last thing the CPS want. It’s not expected and would demand full disclosure to be seen as fair, so force our sides hand. Do our lot really want that.
Wonder if Putin will encourage them to come voluntarily.

1 Like

People trying to believe this wasn’t the Russians is laughable, the tin foilers tried to argue they weren’t even here and yet they now the Russians admit they were, did they influence the US election?

Or are you siding with Trump?

Did they invade Ukraine?

Is this a reality even?

1 Like

Don’t you just love how the BBC write their headlines to make you automatically think it was the guys who went on holiday to Salisbury :wink: