šŸ“° The most exciting thing to happen in Salisbury since Stonehenge was created

Itā€™s odd. Having travelled 100ā€™s of thousands of miles for work in my time, Iā€™d say I only ever got a double bed about 50% of the timeā€¦

Ahem. I didnā€™t mean it literally, imho they could just as easily have dunnit or not, none of us are likely to live long enough to read the historical ā€œtrueā€ account in about fifty years. Thereā€™s certainly more to it than the official version.

1 Like

What puzzles me is if they are professional hit-men why according to our side, have they scattered Novachok traces like confetti wherever they trod. If traces have been found in the hotel room where they stayed why hasnā€™t the hotel be sealed off and had people crawling all over it in Spacesuits?

So do you still, after seeing the interview, believe that the Russians DIDNā€™T do it?

They said it was traces, and not dangerous levels when first discovered.

ā€¦and that 50% was on the Bangkok layover.

You only need a single bed on a Bangkok stayover as neither of you sleeps

1 Like

Interview is meaningless. What does matter is that these fellas were given visas to travel here by the Home Office.

If theyā€™re all super spies and all that, how does that happen?

2 Likes

I donā€™t know - I donā€™t really care as thatā€™s not what Iā€™m asking.

They stayed in public hotels, made very public trips and escaped on public transport.

If theyā€™re playing the Grand Old Game, theyā€™re not very good at it.

I agree, theyā€™re not. But that doesnā€™t surprise me in the slightest - not sure why it would.

You think itā€™s just a fantastic coincidence then, do you?

I think itā€™s being shouted from the rooftops. I think there are dim, unthinking folk that will believe it. I also think there are less of those sort of folk around these days.

Again with the latin, cui bono?

1 Like

See, thatā€™s a problem. Itā€™s not like there are many hotels in Salisbury.

I have no idea who done it, but anyone that thinks that interview proves anything, needs their head examined. I have only seen a transcript and they mention their privacy a fair bit. How are our media reporting it?
Iā€™m still confused how the boys that took bread from the Skripals in the park didnā€™t get contaminated. They even ate some. No one in authority was concerned and i find that strange.

When you hear hooves, think horses, not zebras.

https://twitter.com/PaoloWalnuts/status/1040214960478015489

5 Likes

I never said the interview proved anything. It does however, corroborate the police and Governmentā€™s findings.

Innocent until proven guilty obviously, but the circumstantial evidence seems pretty conclusive.

What evidence. Being Russian in Salisbury?

Itā€™s the timeframes that doesnā€™t work for me, at all.

1 Like