📰 The most exciting thing to happen in Salisbury since Stonehenge was created

Have fun, but don’t expect our SS to watch your back, they’re busy wondering what to with all the jihadists they trained and sent to Syria.

Trained jihadhists? Where did they train them? Bognor or Cleethorpes?

Are these the ones being flown to China?

Its comical your poor swerve and diversion tactics son.

1 Like

Who’s flying to China and what for(apart from Putin, but he’s already done that and the favour was just returned)?
Once you’ve answered that, what do you make of the gay tourists?
Thought they looked a bit embarrassed myself. Understandable, given the Russian view on gays, you’d no doubt agree?

What question, christ you don’t half speak or write some shit.
Ask a question easy to see like this.

Why are you shit at asking questions and superb at attempting yet shite in execution (no pun intended) in diversion from topic?

This Barry. Who and why?

Don’t you recall? Your fellow Russian was saying 500,000 Islamists were going to be flown out for a jaunt in Muslim western China, about as plausible as the two Russians wanting to see a bell end in Salisbury.

Why would i recall something i knew nothing about. Is it because i’m dubious of a story riddled with inaccuracies, so i must be a Russian/Russian sympathiser?
You haven’t answered about the two gay blokes. What do you think about them?

What two gay blokes?

Is “Russia Today” Mainstream Media?

Barry hasn’t …
"
answered about the two gay blokes. What do you think about them?

Give it up mate

This isn’t going well is it SOS?

They appear to share a bed, wherever they go, but my guess could be wrong.
What would you like me to give up?

Who cares if they share a bed? Straight, gay and bi share beds.

Deflector shields at full power captain…

It’s not just you, i’m troubled by how information and opinions are formed and how it’s being used.

Don’t think they might be gay?
You should be troubled, it’s appalling.

As spoken by a true Russian…

Quite, we need to focus on the important issues here. It’s one thing to murder a few people with nerve agents, but batting for the other side? Unforgivable.

That was a reply to Ted’s fear about information and opinions(sad that i need to explain that). I agree with him, because anyone that watches the interview and deducts guilt, is a bit simple.
Am i still the only one that thinks two men in their 40s that share a bed everywhere they travel, could possibly be gay?
The reaction has been informative, although a bit disappointing.