šŸ“° The most exciting thing to happen in Salisbury since Stonehenge was created

I could have sworn picture 2 was the new Global Warming gear for Glastonbury next summer

1 Like

How much fun could you have if you smuggle one of those in. Particularly if you had some sort of gadget giving off a Geiger counter noise

3 Likes

Say no moreā€¦

1 Like

The head of the counter-terrorism branch of the Metropolitan Police, Neil Basu, who is in charge of the case, was asked at his press conference if there was any evidence that the two men in the images were Russian state operatives, he answered simply, ā€œNoā€. Theresa May is lying.

4 Likes

How about this @lifeintheslowlane. As our resident expert on photography, should there be a visible difference?

1 Like

You think that when they went to Skripals door, they suited up and no one noticed?
I do like the idea of suiting up to scare the shit out of people. Would be hilarious until you get nicked, as only the SS are allowed to do that.

The Murray article certainly raises some issues about the time line.
Left house at around 9am, but the supposed (incompetent)assassins didnā€™t arrive in Salisbury until midday. Did they travel back in time once there?
Hereā€™s the article again. @CB-Saint & @BTripz please come up with a suitable solution(& send in) before our embarrassing SS dig a deeper hole for themselves.

1 Like

Sorry @Saint-or-sinner This guy is a certifiable whack job with an axe to grind. I have better things to do that rebutt his ramblings and tin pot conspiracy theories.

Ultimately you will never accept anything other than this is a UK government set up where our secret service administered a nerve agent on home soil and the national media, police and politicians are all involved in a cover up of massive proportions so we can try to play the big man with Russia.

Well, isnā€™t it?

What defies credibility, is the concept that hundreds of people around the world have worked together to create a conspiracy and not one of them has peached.

I am not sure I have anymore to add to this thread without it annoying me more that Alexa currently does.

So for that reason, Iā€™m out.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s a difficult one to answer. If the nozzle were at 90 degrees to the camera there would obviously be no difference if the diameter of the nozzle was the same. With the nozzle at a shallow angle from 90 degrees as in the picture the end diameter of the nozzle would appear slightly larger than at the base. However if the nozzle tapers slightly from the base to the end of the nozzle it could explain the appearance in the picture.

As the spray container isnā€™t a genuine Nina Ricci product from a quick Google search, unless you have the original aeresol container thereā€™s no way of telling.

But we have been known for exactly this kind of trick for about 100 years and it doesnā€™t take hundreds of people.

As for my beliefs, your so far off the mark itā€™s comical. Donā€™t you ever question things that donā€™t add up?

Thanks, i did wonder(almost as much as i wondered about the beautiful job they done gluing it back togetheršŸ˜).

2 Likes

Craig Murray retweeted by George Galloway :grinning:

1 Like

Deserves a repost weā€™re still laughing at this

3 Likes

125,000 people worked on the Manhattan Project. Not all of them knew they were doing so.

Someone must have known, must have squeaked, right?

Not a bit of it. It was a complete surprise to Stalin when Truman informed him.

Interesting this has surfaced now

Those dastardly Russians always come in twoā€™s.
Seriously, look it up. Russians only get killed in England(even though there are far more in Germany) and always by a pair.
Any reporting of this in the msm?

ā€œOPCW data saying that a toxic chemical of high purity was used proves that it was not Novichokā€¦. Novichok is a complex nerve-paralyzing substance consisting of a mixture of many different components and additives that decompose in different ways. If a pure substance was found, it could not be Novichok,ā€ Rink said.

Rink is one of the Novichok creators,

1 Like

Professor Robinson(video at the bottom) makes valid points, if the article itself doesnā€™t appeal.

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/50208.htm

If our government are so sure, why wonā€™t they supply the fingerprints? Russia must already have them, if these two are GU(not gru, someone tell the guardian stenographers, itā€™s been 8 years now) officers, so why deny normal international procedure.

Oh, my word.

Clutching at straws?