📰 The most exciting thing to happen in Salisbury since Stonehenge was created

Same time stamp is a bit weird, but not weird enough to stop me thinking about the poor fuckers that live somewhere that doesn’t change the bins for over 16 weeks.
What is different in the background(shadows?).

How often are charity bins emptied. Slightly different to a refuse bin.

Just downloaded the images and the bottom right hand corner of them is different, one has a vertical red stripe the other, what looks like, the corner of a poster.

I see La Murray has the starting of a retraction at the bottom of his blog already!!

1 Like

The blokes a fucking whack job.

2 Likes

What difference, just asked(cancer research), told weekly but have to pay and more restrictions). Remember we are talking nearly 4 months. It’s ridiculous

Ok hypothesising. Let’s say Ivan lobbed small perfume bottle into charity bin. Someone comes to collect clothes or whatever the following week. Pulls clothes from bin, but dislodges bottle and falls to bottom. Successive weeks collections nothing happens until 16 weeks later, as clothes are pulled out of the bin the bottle is dragged out and falls on the floor unnoticed. Then two poor bastards walk by spot it and pick it up.

Why would Ivan lob a small (unopened) perfume bottle into a charity bin?

1 Like

Join Bob, in proving your hypothesis are more believable than our SS/met.
Your C.V will be top of the pile if you give few hints like that :wink:

The different camera angle answers that. What do you get if you put a triangle on top of a line?
:arrow_up:

Maybe the same reason I put the wrong type of rubbish in one of the fucking myriad bins we have to sort our household waste into these days
They couldn’t be arsed to dispose of it safely.

Fuck Salisbury, look at the shenanigans going on in the ISS

At lest they know who the culprit is
one of the astronauts currently on the ISS.

So, which bin are we supposed to use for nerve agent disposal? Black, brown or green?

2 Likes

Think it’s the green household landfill waste one (that’s what we get in Elmbridge) because I’m thinking that it’s not recyclable or compostable (recyclables = blue bin & garden waste = brown bin. There is a yellow one for medical waste but I don’t have one of those
just yet)

May has “declared war” on Russia

Britain launches cyber warfare on Russia: Theresa May vows to cripple Putin’s spy network in response to smirking assassins’ novichok attack on Salisbury

FFS :lou_facepalm_2:

That’s gonna end well then

1 Like

How dumb they must consider everyone to be. A country with 11 million cctv cameras and the best detaction software, can find two Russians and track everywhere they’ve been, but can’t find the movements of three known people in Salisbury and two known people in Amesbury.
Then they tell us that they have known since June that the Russians stayed in a London hotel and have found traces of Novichok there, but haven’t sealed it off or bought it. They haven’t even told the people to wash their clothes.
Anyone stupid enough to still believe the farce?

1 Like
1 Like

3 Likes

Or

Picture 1: I know where I am going to spray this.

Picture 2: Where the fuck did they spray it

Or maybe :-

Picture 1: Let’s scope out the area and do some shopping whilst we’re here, the poison is safely back at our digs in that perfume bottle.

Picture 2: Hehe, this is fun, watch me moonwalk