📰 The most exciting thing to happen in Salisbury since Stonehenge was created

I believe Syrian people, living in Syria, over people living elsewhere, that are proven to be paid to promote certain objectives.
You call that “fake news” whilst parroting the company line.
Again :joy::joy::joy:

No idea

That’s from your Craig Murray’s website,

1 Like

My reply was to the post with the highly edited link from the dodgy pretend science site,
Every time you post a link I get this picture in my head.
images(29)
Your perception of the world is wholly a media construct. If they told you that the world was indeed flat, you would shout it from the roof tops as devine gospel.
How about considering all possibilities, or is the chance that the proven liars might be following habit yet again to abhorrent for your fake reality?

I wish you all the best mate Paranoid Schizophrenia shouldn’t be taken lightly

The internet is a nasty place sometimes

Just my thought.

1 Like

Twat. Is that sad attempt the best you can say?
Just like your science?

Read your article again, then read the whole unedited exchange, then ask who your chemist is? Boots maybe?
Here’s someone that might have more knowledge than the bloke in your heavily edited article.
https://www.google.com/url?q=https://twitter.com/davidbcollum/status/978435092103254016%3Flang%3Den&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwj8huyiorHcAhUDYlAKHXOYDV8QFggOMAE&usg=AOvVaw3Udc-oCfx_JgfRd3K1x8wY

Read some Jerry Mander Ted, it might help you :smile:

Hey, if that’s what you believe is factual then, good for you.

Dave Collum? Random guy on Twitter?

His website “Dave Goes Rogue”

Dave Collum—A Conversation

Year in Review

2014 Year in Review: The Final Throes of a Geopolitical Game of Tetris: Part 1, Part 2 [12/2014]

2014 Year in Review: The Final Throes of a Geopolitical Game of Tetris (Zero Hedge): Part 1, Part 2

2013 Year in Review: Austerity is not a policy [12/2013]

You’ve ignored all the questions, why?
On the subject being discussed, wouldn’t “Professor of organic chemistry” be the important bit?
There’s always the man from boots though😂
Have you read the whole exchange yet?

Yeah, but Sotonians has a major difference. @Furball tactics, pound shop or otherwise, tend not to fly when the majority of posters have met in real life.

While @SaintBristol is entitled to his remote view of @Saint-or-sinner, he needs to remember that most other posters have met him in real life, and have seen nothing of Dr Maul’s remote diagnosis up, close and personal.

In that context, such remarks are likely to backfire.

Really, i fooled you all?:grin:
Working out whether it was the vessel with a pessel, or the chalice from the Palace seems to have confused Ted no end.

Anyone know what kind of phone this is?

Judging by the antenna I’d say it is a police radio \ phone.

Why do you ask?

Apparently it was found in Amesbury, whilst searching the two people involved residences.
Now why would they have something like that and where did they get it?
It comes from this article, but i see no reference to where the picture was taken(only clue seems to be the background and that tells fuck all), so it may not be from where i read it was claimed to be found.

The bullshit statement is amusing though😊

I can’t see that picture or any reference to it on that page.

Am I missing something?

Perhaps it was a police radio that got potentially contaminated?

Sorry, just looked on my PC and I now see the image. Didn’t show up on the phone.

It’s the first picture after the (supposed)poisoned blokes pic.
Still there when i clicked the link just now.

You are of course correct about the possibility of innocent potential cross contamination, which makes the issue of where and when important, as if it was as suggested at the dead woman’s place, they knew the potential risk long before they went in there(suited up when they went back for him 6 hours later).

Yeah, just checked again and it is there on my mobile now. I don’t think the page loaded properly last time.

It certainly looks like an odd device for a member of the public to have; hence my thought that there must be another reason for it to be treated as hazardous / evidence.

It looks like this device - although perhaps badged as another make.