📰 The most exciting thing to happen in Salisbury since Stonehenge was created

I feel I’ve asked too many questions already…

1 Like

We’ll be in touch.

1 Like

Why is my webcam blinking? :male_detective:

1 Like

:innocent:

From Craig Murray’s blogsite.

Human beings can communicate by gesture and facial expression as well as by verbal language. In the following video, at 39 seconds in BBC presenter Jo Coburn is not communicating to the viewer – the director has switched back to her before she expects. She is however working very hard on communicating non-verbally to somebody, presumably the director, with quite an extreme facial gesture.

My question to you is this – what do you think she is trying to communicate with that facial gesture, and why? It is not a rhetorical question, your answers are welcome. You need to watch the whole video for context – it’s less than a minute.

That’s shit Ted. Not funny or factually accurate.
Suppose i should have realised that just from the childish wording of the headline.

Have the Russians sanctioned state murders before?

Well Stalin had a go possibly Breznevch (spelling) as well

Who ever the KGB one was before the revolution and the Drunk got voted in.

Have the Russians interfered with the US election?

Did the Russians try to sway the EU vote?

Anna Chapman?

All conspiracy?

I think they have all have to be, by the definition of conspiracy, unless you’re suggesting each case was done by one person without the involvement of others.

Conspiracies are difficult to prove. Doing so hinges on evidence and its application. This is precisely what we try to do in our jury trials.

And yet, we’ve got a Foreign Secretary lying about Porton Down categorically confirming that the nerve agent was made in Russia. Supposedly deadly within five or six seconds of exposure, the first case produced two complete recoveries.

It also makes no sense. If the Russian government is behind this, then they’ve just killed the spy swap programme, something you’d think they’d give a shit about. The timing was also appalling, given the World Cup.

I caught coverage of the incident while munching through my meal at the hotel bar. The anchors went no further than “the British government claims”. I think this might have been some local Fox affiliate.

A recent debate on a German Bundestag committee concluded that the British hadn’t produced any evidence.

No-one else in the world is treating our government’s claims at face value.

Why on Earth should we?

You have no idea what our intelligence services know, Russia and the Soviets have killed previous intelligence officers before, it was right before their elections and that’s a bigger message, you haven’t answered about their “possible” other involvement nor Anna Chapman.

That might be the most pointless post I’ve ever seen on Sotonians.

No, Barry, I am not privy to all the secrets of the British intelligence services.

Thanks for pointing that out. Some of our members obviously needed the clarification.

1 Like

It doesn’t stop you forming an opinion though does it? You can’t verify it but there we go, its speculation and agenda driven and drivel.

Are you privy to the highest levels of British intelligence Barry?
Do have an opinion?
Is it speculation and agenda driven drivel?
:joy::joy::joy:

If there’s any poster who tops you on knowledge of agenda driven drivel, I’d like to meet him.

I shall defer to your expert opinion, Mr Sanchez.

I don’t deny mine as opinion and not fact, people on here believe the Russians and Syrians for instance and I choose not to, fake news.

Thank you.