šŸ“° The most exciting thing to happen in Salisbury since Stonehenge was created

Itā€™s certainly credible. This CCTV footage was released soon after the Skripol incident, the couple in the footage were the UKā€™s most wanted. For two days. Then nothing, zilch, the footage disappeared from the MSM. Why was that i wonder? In the footage the woman is clearly holding a large red bag. One of the first witnesses on the scene, Freya Church, testified that she saw a red bag at Yulia Skripolā€™s feet. TV news footage at the time showed police putting a large red bag inside a police evidence bag soon after the event and taken away from the scene, it has never been heard of or mentioned in connection with the story since. Interestingly, both the man and woman in the CCTV footage appear to be wearing white gloves. My guess is that the red bag has gone the same way as Skripolā€™s cats and hamsters.

What is blindingly obvious is that there is no interest at all from the Government and their agencies in having a proper investigation into these events. Within a couple of hours of it happening there was only one game in town, it was evil thug Putin and the Russians wot done it. No evidence needed,(or wanted), As the whole pack of lies started to crumble the only choice the government had was to dig their heels in and repeat ever more fantastical nonsense about Russia in lieu of any evidence. They are finding that the old maxim, which my old man drummed into me is true. Once you tell a lie you have to invent two more to back that lie up, and so on and so on. We are clearly being lied to on a massive scale by our so called rulers, treated as idiots. Sadly, in far too many cases they are safe to do so.

2 Likes

They really donā€™t help themselves to be honest

An idiots guide to the Skripal affair.
Very nicely done.

2 Likes

Rather wasted on a hangover day unfortunately way too long for my current goldfish level of attention and clinging to existence @Saint-or-sinner

1 Like

City is in a state of utter panic

3 Likes

Why would they have it?

• Found it?
  • Planted on them?
  • They used it to poison the Skripals?
  • They werenā€™t recovering addicts, but were in fact renowned nerve agent chemists?
2 Likes

The whole City @Polski_Filip?

The story, like most of what weā€™ve been told is/has been going on stinks.

None of it seems to really add up

Why did it take 2 weeks to find is the most pertinent question, which of course we know will not be asked by MSM journalists. The official line is becoming increasingly more and more desperate, absolutely laughable. They really do think people are stupid. But they have no choice but to keep on with it, they have made their bed with the ā€˜Evil Putin did itā€™ accusations from day one without any evidence whatsoever, and they have to lay in it. Meanwhile parliamentarians in Germany are starting to get restless, they were promised hard evidence of Russiaā€™s culpability by Theresa May, which is why they went along with sanctions and expulsions of diplomats. They are still waiting more than four months later, the penny is dropping that they were lied to. Welcome to the club!

2 Likes

The whole thing seems very fucking fishy now. What are the odds of finding a bottle of nerve agent in their house? Something is going on, Iā€™m just not sure what.

2 Likes

Then consider that they said they found it on Wednesday.
Thatā€™s a hell of a long time to search one house for something so obvious.

2 Likes

Itā€™s solved at last. Just a simple confusion in communication.
The pellet with the poisons in the vessel with a pessel.
The chalice from the Palace has the brew that is true.

Fucking dumb security services not realising that a natural Russian speaker would get confused trying to remember that.

2 Likes

Actually, having watched too many TV shows, think there is an obvious answer to that one.

They will have removed every single speck of dust from that house, probably removed the plaster & floorboards. Hell it took me almost a month to pack/chuck stuff out when I downsized 18 months ago into an apartment half my stuff is STILL in boxes! so how much shit would a 2 bed house have?
Everything would have been sent to a ā€œCrime Labā€ and will have been subject to special handling and storage.
Then every single speck, stale milk, defrosted shit in the freezer, bottle of bleach under the sink as well as Deo sprays and perfume bottles will have been tested. One by one making sure the test bed had no cross contamination.
IAnd actually THE most realistic ā€œfactā€ published by the MSM so far is that the Novichok was actually in a container that )looked like) a perfume bottle.
Someone stealing it from Porton, someone planting it from conspiracy ranks OR a Russian could have easily smuggled that in their liquids bag through an airport OR through any ā€œSecurityā€ searches at Porton.
I pretty much doubt that it was a bottle like this

Salt pinch and leaves a thousand other questions unanswered

Amazing isnā€™t it.

ā€œA Sourceā€
ā€œBelievedā€
ā€œSuspectedā€

Yep. Pretty sound that then.

Yes we quote all sorts of shite news to fit in with our agenda, the moon landings, Elvis and JFK, tin foil whoppers.
The Russians have been behind a number of suspicious deaths overseas, Litvinenko? Umbrellas? All conspiracy?
Madness.

1 Like

Are you saying the Russians killed JFK and Elvis? Do you have a link?

Donā€™t worry ask Pap, heā€™ll sort you outā€¦

1 Like