📰 The most exciting thing to happen in Salisbury since Stonehenge was created

I gave you an answer. I believe that video was her. Now ask yourself which of the above pictures would you say was before and which after if you didn’t know?
I don’t for one second believe she was ever poisoned with such a deadly nerve agent. The whole idea is fucking preposterous.

1 Like

Hmmm,

Hospital food, mostly drips, for 3 months would make anyone lose weight.

Maybe she’s wears contacts now.

She does look decidedly pasty in the after photo and her hair doesn’t look that great TBH

Thank you…i was a little in drink last night and being bitten by bugs, so please excuse the irritability.

If she wasn’t poisoned by a nerve agent, what do you think happened to her and equally what do you think has happened to this lady that died yesterday?

1 Like

Whoever was poisoned by the bench would appear to have been poisoned with 3-Quinuclidinyl benzilate going on the symptoms displayed according to all the witnesses.
Yes, i am doubting that it was the Skripals.

Oh quotes, good stuff.
As George Bernard Shaw memorably remarked:
“The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it.”

Lets just say that I if this was a fit up by the British SS then they’ve done such an incredibly, amateurish job of it!!

Yeah some things aren’t quite right but isn’t that the same with anything that’s happened recently?

Something is rotten in the state of Denmark (officer of the palace guard, Hamlet) for sure but your willingness to believe that the SS did all of this for some political gain is hard to understand :man_shrugging:

Don’t confuse my cynicism with any particular view. Some one is trying very hard to stop people making informed opinions.
What happened to the blonde woman with the red bag(that was taken as evidence) that two witnesses say is 100% the woman they seen on the bench. Why haven’t they found her, or did she just conveniently die?
As for our SS, don’t they have a long and undistinguished history of lying to us and bumbling ops?

Another question. Why did the authorities put a d notice on the press, then lift it days later, claiming they had eventually discovered Novichok, when in fact they must have known, because when they went back for the boyfriend(4-6 hours later) everyone was in hazmat suits. Even the fire brigade tweeted about it(now deleted).
The stench is getting worse.

FWIW even I got dragged in to a row with the Mayor on FB this week. Which is VERY unusual for me.
Basically the public of Salisbury (like you lot in Southampton) were asking for a Big Screen to be put up for the game on Wednesday).
In the light of events it was rejected for commercial and licencing issues (which many other posters pointed out were just plain wrong) It was also pointed out that it gave the City the chance to actually stick the finger up at whoever was “terrorising” them.
Anyway, unlike Southampton, the council is not looking into it…

Think of the lawsuits if someone were to ‘fall ill’.

Which they could equally do going to any of the pubs

2 Likes

novitweet

2 Likes

Top interviewing by brain dead BBC drone.

1 Like

And again, who thinks these two people are also these two people?
Imgur
I would add a poll, but forgot what @saintbletch said.
Another question. Can that image be visible with out the link?

Yes right click on the image itself and click “open image in new tab” and copy the image address like so…for an image to display it must have a picture extension i.e. end with .jpg or .png etc.

If you click on the image in this reply it can be enlarged.

1 Like

I do everything from a phone, so will take on board your advice, but it may not work(different system + me = failure)
The bit that starts i.e is very helpful(it made no sense before). Simple explanations i like, thanks.
How about the poll?

The “Poll” option is in the reply pane menu bar far right…the “cog wheel” icon

1 Like

So, are these two people the same in each picture?
Imgur
Sorry @lifeintheslowlane i am an abject failure(if the poll works, i’m ok with that).

• Yes, it’s fucking obvious.
  • No, i can’t compute that reality.

0 voters

1 Like

Edit: see @Saint-or-sinner’s post for the poll.

1 Like