šŸ“° The most exciting thing to happen in Salisbury since Stonehenge was created

Have absolutely no idea, but originally we were told Novichok would degrade quickly, particularly in water, and the authorities were happy to hose down the area around the bench where the skripals sat. Now it is deemed to be a persistent compound. I wish the Govt would make up its mind - or maybe go ask the experts in Porton Down just up the roadā€¦

This morning the news is saying it was unlikely to have been anything left in the open because of the degradation of the nerve agent.

As I said, I wish the Govt would make up its mind

1 Like

So basically, SDC havenā€™t emptied any bins since March. When millions have been spent on cleaning up the City (allegedly)

While they arenā€™t ā€œbotheredā€ for their safety, I have to say that family & mates in Salisbury are absolutely furious, that someone somewhere has dropped a bollock Somebody somewhere is going to get the ass sued off them for this because it does scream SNAFU.

3 Likes

This afternoons Evening Standard now reportsā€¦

ā€œThe couple fighting for their lives after being poisoned with a nerve agent might have been contaminated after ā€œdumpster divingā€ for items in skips and bags outside charity shops, according to a friendā€¦ā€

It just gets more farcical

It might just be true for a given value of true but People will only remember the ā€œdumpster divingā€ but not the fact it is a comment from a ā€œfriendā€ and not even bother reading the whole article.

Govt 1:0 Gullible Public

No worries Bletch, I misinterpreted your post and reacted as I do.

1 Like

The council tax payers of Salisbury must be well impressed that skips and bins havenā€™t been emptied since March. How fucking stupid do our government think we are? Farcical doesnā€™t get close. She picked it up from puffing on a dog end according to one theory. A dog end that has been there since March, surviving torrential rain and flash floods but still smokeable. FFS.
The comments on the story in the Independent yesterday included one with a link to the Romsey Advertiser, which reported about a 23 year old guy who was found dead at John Baker House in March, a few days after the Skripol story broke. Police gave no details as to cause of death, no name, nothing. The comment, and the RA link disappeared very quickly, as did all other comments questioning the official line. Clearly people are working full time flagging these comments until ten are reached, then they are automatically deleted.
May and co must be bricking it at the thought of England reaching the semi finals, whereupon thousands will be attempting to go to Russia to support the team. All the pundits, England supporters who are there are in agreement that it has been a superb tournament, great stadiums, friendly welcome, no hordes of marauding Russian thugs threatening life and limb which we were assured by May, Johnson and co would be the case. Tomorrow afternoon May and co will be cheering for Sweden, make no mistake about that, in their last desperate attempt to save face.
Parliamentarians in Germany are questioning why they have been waiting four months for the evidence of Russian involvement in the Skripol poisoning they were promised would be forthcoming from the UK government. They are not happy, the penny has dropped that they were lied to. It will be hilarious if England reach the final, what will the government do then? Will Prince Willie still be banned from going? Will the Prime Minister take her place as is customary? I really hope that Corbyn, a bona fide football supporter will accept the invitation to be there. Iā€™m sure he will. Meanwhile, in Wiltshire, the official explanations for this latest ā€˜outrageā€™ will get ever more fantastical and unbelievable. The old truism, ā€˜when youā€™re in a hole, stop diggingā€™, is clearly way over the heads of our esteemed leaders. What a bunch of absolute arseholes they are.

3 Likes

Sadly Dawn Sturgess has died

The news on Radio 4 is full of supposition and sly references that the Novichok ā€œmayā€ have been manufactured in Russia and a British citizen has been murdered, join the dots sheeple etc etc etcā€¦

Cunts

Itā€™s now getting more potent over time. Amazing, just like the policeman that was rushed to hospital then quickly declared ok(once Russia were knocked out).
Remember Yuliaā€™s words " no irreversible things". Itā€™s definitely true for her.
Yulia%20Skripal%20before%20and%20after%20Novichok

1 Like

Same person?

If I could get a great mane of hair, no longer need glasses and also lose a shed load of weight -and look suspiciously only similar to the original then sign me up

:lou_sunglasses:

Maybe you can do a before and after with that poor cow that just croaked

Too soon?

:lou_facepalm_2:

I donā€™t think our SS will do an interview with the dead woman, but nothing seems beyond them so who knows.
Watch this space.

Iā€™m a simple man of simple tastes and simple words. Your post has perplexed me. Are you saying that the Yulia woman is dead and theyā€™ve put an imposter out? What with this and the lesbian/ trans argument, Iā€™m beginning to think Iā€™m not meant for this world.

Only that she looks in rather good health, despite being poisoned by a military grade chemical weapon 10x deadlier than sarin/vx, but an alcoholic/junkie that supposedly found a 4 month degraded contaminated item(no one knows what) dies, which is a shame as sheā€™s more talented at finding things than our payed services.
This nerve agent seems to be confusing their brains.
It degrades, no it gets more potent.
It takes effect instantly or days later.
Itā€™ll kill you in seconds, or never.
Itā€™s water soluble and degrades quickly, or the opposite(remember to use baby wipes and youā€™ll all be safe).

Yes, but still doesnā€™t actually answer my question. Are you saying that Yulia died and this is an imposterā€¦because thatā€™s what I getting from your post

No, not sure how they could fool the family back home with an actor.

So humour me thenā€¦what exactly are you saying as Iā€™m confused.

That her recovery is bordering on the miraculous.

Why are you speaking in riddles? Just give a staright answer to a straight question, ffs.