šŸ“° The most exciting thing to happen in Salisbury since Stonehenge was created

Itā€™s almost as if thereā€™s a major chemical weapons facility nearby.

6 Likes

I have it on good authority that a bottle of vodka and several potatoes were found at the scene.
Draw your own conclusions.

2 Likes

You do know there is a potato shortage going on they could be worth a fortune.

Is Gary Liniker and Gazza involved ?

1 Like

Gazza has cried off apparently.

Why is this news now?
It happened on Saturday.
Another shit chemical ā€œof a type never developed by Russiaā€.
What are they trying to hide/about to do?

I heard they had a leak from a stash of Carbon Dioxide

Police now saying itā€™s the same nerve agent as was used against the Skripals.

Why would the Russians want to go back and poison a couple of pissheads?

Thinking the same thing, @Fatso.

Unlessā€¦

Itā€™ll presumably rurn out to be some stuff that was dumped by Russians when they fled the last murder attempt.

Or it wasnā€™t the russians, like.

Their nerve agent is getting shitier by day.
4 hours on the Russians, but 4 days to take effect against the plucky brits.
Bring the football team back before they do something stupid like making the final. Surely the figurehead of the fa would have to attend if that happened?

Iā€™ve been thinking and I reckon these two pissheads got too close. They knew something. They probably literally stumbled across some classified information left by the Russians and needed dealing with. Well, 10 weeks in hospital it is. Thatā€™ll teach them

1 Like

Salisbury is properly fucked.

Itā€™s a coordinated attack by Russians to distract us from investigating their manipulation of VAR.

Only such a Machiavellian state would be smart enough to make itself look so stupidly clumsy as to poison some no-mark randoms.

Itā€™s been confirmed as the Novichok nerve agent. Whatever you think, a couple are now in a critical condition after a Saturday night out.

2 Likes

ā€œNo mark randomsā€, are actually a couple who had a night out in Amesbury on Saturday night and now in intensive care

The internet is becoming increasingly more toxic, compared to maybe 4 or 5 years ago? It seems all about point scoring.

no change there then

yeah pretty much

Sorry @SaintBristol itā€™s a good.point you make.

I hoped it might be obvious that I believed they were no-marks to the Russian state (not ex-spies) and not to me.

1 Like