📰 The most exciting thing to happen in Salisbury since Stonehenge was created

And isn’t the Govt looking to curb press freedom even further - even when we’re already slipping down the league table of free press - which is ironic given that our Govt tries to portray the U.K. as a bastion of freedom and liberty…bastards

Well as it’s advisory they could “Publish and be damned”

So it said

‘inadvertent disclosure of Sensitive Personnel Information (SPI) that reveals the identity, location or contact details of personnel (and their family members) who have security, intelligence and/or counter-terrorist backgrounds, including members of the UK Security and Intelligence Agencies, MOD and Specials Forces.’

Seems fair enough to me. That is hardly don’t publish the story

Which would effectively block any coverage or investigation of the matter if the whole thing is a British op. An investigator wouldn’t be able investigate it.

Published four hours after the Telegraph started driving buses through the original account.

1 Like

Simple questions, but no one is asking. Why not?

The answer is not D notices, they’ve been ignored before.

Lol

Wow something else almost marginally interesting happened in Salisbury.

Wonder how this links into the Skripal Case? Maybe it was Stonehenge to blame all along?

Meanwhile on topic, seems almost all the Police Cordons have been removed/reduced apart from a smaller one around the Skripal’s home

Seemed very scripted- and well rehearsed.

Not sure what value it adds at the present time.

hope I’m doing her a disservice

Might as well put this here

What a strange and troubled world we live in.

I’ve given up thinking about what’s real and what’s not real anymore. It’s all about me and my family as of now. I shall paint my ceilings tomorrow and not give a fuck about anything happening outside.

3 Likes

Jeez…

Haven’ t Iseen that in an implausible movie script?

So if what he says is true why on earth would he not stay dead? The world’s media reported his death in all it’s gory detail, shot three times in the head, pool of blood, hysterical wife kneeling beside her stricken husband, died in the ambulance. And then he turns up next day at a press conference to announce it was all a stunt by himself and the Ukranian security services. But of course ‘Evil Putin’ and his henchmen made them do it. God, the western political establishment really do believe we are all stupid. On a lighter note, poor old Boris has egg all over his face. Our hapless Foreign Secretary was all over the media this morning, demanding Russia take action to apprehend these bloodthirsty assassins, ‘an out of control Russia’ slaughtering people in broad daylight, evidence of their evilness blah blah blah. The Russian Foreign Minister, Lavrov, must be laughing his bollocks off, i can’t wait for his next press conference. He is always good value, with a nice line in sarcasm, poor old Boris’ latest performance will be meat and drink to him.

2 Likes

Funnily enough couldn’t see anything on the dear old Beeb website.

Hmmmm…govt inteference? Tinfoil hats at the ready people

:lou_wink:

Apparently he didn’t tell his missus - would like to be a fly on the wall when he gets home this evening to find his bags packed and sitting on the doorstep

:lou_lol:

6 Likes

Must have looked at the Salisbury lie and thought, just make any implausible shit up, like the British did.

This is comedy, nothing else.

He said Russian security forces had recruited a Ukrainian citizen to find hitmen within Ukraine. He said the citizen approached several acquaintances, including war veterans, offering $30,000 (ÂŁ22,600) for the contract killing, one of whom revealed the plot to the security services.

Anyone believe the Russians needed to recruit a random Ukrainian. Fucking hilarious.

1 Like
1 Like

Germans are starting to ask questions. They want to see some evidence, which might be awkward.

To date, the federal government waits in vain: As the rbb Inforadio learned from factional groups, the British government has presented the federal government to date, no evidence that would prove that Russia is responsible for the poisoning of the former double agent Sergei Skripal and his daughter.

Beyond the fact that the poison was identified as Novichok, there is no trace that leads to Russia, let alone to the Kremlin. The decision to participate in the expulsion of Russian diplomats thus seems more than questionable.

Big wind down was going on last week. The 1200 police were being cut back and replaced by a few security guards.

Also the free car parking to woo back shoppers backfired - all the office workers stoppd using the park & ries and used the free car parks so Shoppers couldn’t even FIND parking spaces.

Council cut back on things like the flower displays and causing some gruntlement.

We didn’t have time to go into town but seems the Maltings area has now re-opened fully

You have GOT to be kidding me

1 Like