📰 The most exciting thing to happen in Salisbury since Stonehenge was created

Wow because you never knew? You believe in the rule of parliament? Hansard.parliment.uk will confirm most of it.

Wow, you still can’t answer the simple questions i asked? Who on here is calling Putin the good guy? Then go from there.

Or Wow, just wow, because critique is dangerous? For who i have to wonder.

Open your mind please, you might the one that works it all out when you do and we’re in desperate need of that, whatever the conclusion.

At the moment i feel like i’m talking to @barry-sanchez

1 Like

Blimey I got tweeted today

Made up for 6 hours sober in a tin can.

And the foorball

Christ wish it had been a football not football

So, spent the day at the Beerex, got home, had a takeaway curry and ready for bed…have I missed anything??

Nothing really, we bombed a few places as predicted. Empty places apart from maybe one, but the Syrians hadn’t held that for a while(this may not be true. I’m pissed, so no way i’m checking) No one there either apparently. Oh yeah, almost forgot and don’t know if true, but maybe worth looking into the warheads used. Low grade shit only good for destroying portacabins(again, rumour, don’t know).

Who’d have thought it was all a deception.

A new poll in most of the MSM shows that less than half of people polled back Theresa May’s handling of the Salisbury poisoning incident. It will be a lot less than half once the full implications of the BZ disinformation sting kicks in. The Swiss Speiz lab, a centre of excellence, one of only 5 centres authorized by the OPCW, have confirmed that poison used in Salisbury was ‘BZ toxin’, produced in UK US NATO, not Russia.

Lavrov said today that Russia has received the report from Speiz lab, the actual lab that performed the analysis of the samples taken from Skripol. Maybe they got it from a lab employee who was seriously pissed off with the difference between the lab report and the final OPCW report, not for me to say. Nonetheless it is clear that the final OPCW report deliberately omits a lot of things from the lab report, insisting only on the things that help the UK prove their case.

For example, a high concentration of Novichok was found in the samples, and this was gladly reiterated in the final report. There is a caveat though. The concentration of Novichok was so high that the Skripols should have been dead. In addition such a high concentration is curious in itself given the high volatility of the substance. But the lab report states something even more strange. The presence of another nerve agent, 3-Quinuclidinyl benzilate, or BZ. BZ is a non lethal toxin developed in NATO countries, but not Russia. It is actually an incapacitating nerve agent which is much more consistent with the Skripol’s symptoms than Novichok. For example, BZ is is normally a non-lethal toxin, known to kick in some hours after exposure. This may well explain how the Skripols are still alive, and how they managed to take a walk around Salisbury, go to a pub, have lunch in a restaurant then another stroll before they collapsed on a bench. Curious eh? From the symptoms and the lab report, it looks like the Skripols were exposed to BZ, and that the UK possibly manipulated the blood samples they gave to OPCW, by’overdosing’ them with Novichok.

It will be interesting to see what happens regarding the public’s views on this once the OPCW has to explain why the Swiss Spiez laboratory reported the presence of BZ in the sample it was given to test. And why that significant detail wasn’t in the published summary. Whichever way you cut it, we are being lied to, big style. It is becoming more and more clear that these events, the Demonization of Russia over the past few years, culminating in the events in Salisbury, closely followed by the so called gassing in Syria, where we are led to believe that Assad, on the cusp of victory against the Islamic Jihadist ‘rebels’ who are trying to overrun the country, does the one thing that would guarantee a military response from The West. The whole charade has clearly been choreographed, how stupid do they think we are? This has always been about regime change in Syria, and it is still about regime change in Syria, despite May’s bare faced lie today. The events of the last few weeks have been the last, desperate throw of the dice in NATO’s increasingly deluded attempt to achieve this. They are out of their depth.

I realise it’s not the Daily Telegraph, but does anyone seriously believe that Lavrov is just pulling this out of his arse? From the word go it is our lot who have been evasive, refusing to follow international law, refusing to answer questions etc etc. If this is true, and i don’t think Lavrov is a fool, it illustrates that no doubt Porton Down told the government what it was, and explains the weasel words from their spokesman, who until recently was a head of sales for Motorola! FFS. How stupid do they think we are.

Wow. Just Wow.

4 Likes

Could you do the link again modboy, sorry i am a bit of a Luddite!

Or maybe just trained to use Russian tech?

2 Likes

Not him and no, i wouldn’t know where to start, but i can c&p.

If true, that’s devastating.

I agree that the Government have not handled this well. That is why I said if it was a set up job it is inept. If someone else has set this up in order to discredit Russia, why bother? They do enough to discredit themselves.

As you say, if true. I am still struggling with the whole concept of what the “West” thinks it will achieve by poisoning an ex spy and his daughter? If this is an operation carried out at the behest of NATO then it is the most inept operation ever, probably reaching Johnny English levels of ineptitude. Anyone watching Homeland could probably do it more efficiently. Assuming that is this was a plan by the West to discredit Russia.

Widening the argument somewhat. Do we believe that the Russians have been interfering with democratic processes in the West? If so, why aren’t our agencies doing the same in Russia? Time better spent than setting up a pretend hit on two people minding their own business surely?

I’m not a moustache twirling supervillain, but if I were, I’d probably see multiple objectives here. With the benefit of hindsight, its even easier.

First, it’s to further cast Russia as a rogue state in the eyes of the British public. This is part of an ongoing effort which aims to delegitimise the things Russia says and does, be it intervention in Syria, broadcasting RT in the UK. These are the tactics of demagogues, whether we are talking about creating an other, accusing your opponents of doing the things you do yourselves, or refusing to define your own terms.

Second, its to damage political opponents at home by lumping them in with the other that they’ve spent time building up. Look at the way that Jeremy Corbyn has been pilloried by the likes of Boris Johnson, pre and post attack. Ben Bradshaw had to issue a grovelling apology after claiming on Twitter that had sold state secrets.

Then you’ve the ongoing narrative around chemical weapons, “promoted” near constantly on the news, without a shred of evidence, taking place weeks before an alleged chemical weapons attack, again, without a shred of evidence, on a battlefield with many different agents, from the Syrian government to Israel to Western sponsored headchoppers, in a war that will likely end this year, not only causing great embarrassment, but also putting a huge spanner in the works on the Greater Israel project, concocted in 1984 and seemingly underway now.

The British public are being constantly propagandised on the issue, and while I know that older generations are pretty pliable and trusting of the news, the faith in these institutions is eroding. The Fourth Estate, media, isn’t the exclusive loudspeaker of the Establishment anymore. They’re well aware of that, which is precisely why they’re trying to discredit social media or try to dismiss it as fake news.

Its true that you shouldn’t believe everything you read on the Internet, but neither should you take a state broadcaster’s news at face value either. The saying goes that if you don’t watch news, you’re uninformed. If you do watch the news, you’re misinformed. The average member of the public today has all they need to establish the merits of any claim. If we don’t use those tools we condemn ourselves to lives of ignorance and the near certain scorn of those that follow us, presuming anyone is still alive after the effect of concocted casus bellis.

1 Like

Nice missive Pap.

But Fox News is real and balanced and only ever tells the truth.

Everyone knows that.

They own Sky so that is always the truth. So the Been MUST say what Sky does otherwise they won’ be telling the truth

Simples.

Sadly almost 60% of Americans know that to be true

1 Like

Doesn’t mean that those pesky Ruskies are to be trusted though :wink:

Can’t find anything from OPCW substantiating Lavrov’s claims. Anybody?

Russian reporter Maxim Borodin has died after falling from his 5th floor flat. Local authorites are saying that there is nothing suspicious about his death and that his door was locked from the inside. This despite a friend saying that his flat was surrounded by security men a day earlier and he himself reporting a couple of days erlier that there had been someone with a weapon on his balcony and people in camourflage and masks on the landing.

He has recently written about Russian mercenaries fighting in Syria.

Hmmm.

Where was his 5th floor flat?

Yekaterinburg.

Phew…luckily I live in a bungalow.

2 Likes

Me as well LTSL

1 Like