📰 The most exciting thing to happen in Salisbury since Stonehenge was created

Perhaps they and the guinea pigs ate the cat food?

2 Likes

What happened to impartial news reporting?

Is this how you interview people nowadays if they question the official line?

I don’t watch TV, so is this kind of attack journalism normal?

That woman is a fucking disgrace.

2 Likes

Say Hello to Kay Burley. She’s got a lot of form in this direction. She is not famous for her lack of bias.

Even so, you’ve got to credit Sky News with giving Craig Murray a much bigger platform than he normally does. Has he appeared on the BBC yet?

3 Likes

This is all starting to look ridiculous now. Seriously, does anyone believe the bullshit scenario our government are coming out with? The idea that Putin would put his name to this nonsense is laughable. And where is Mother Theresa? She seems to have disappeared off the face of the earth, a bit like the’Policeman" who was first on the scene, and then disappeared, no tabloids chasing him down, trying to interview him or his family members. Likewise the 20 odd citizens who we were told were exposed to this deadly nerve agent which was 10 times more deadly than the VX that killed Kim Jong’s brother in 20 minutes. No Sun reporters trying to get their exclusive interview with a survivor of this deadly nerve agent? How stupid do our government believe we are? It is blindingly obvious that whatever incapaciated the Skripols, the so called ‘policeman’, the non existent 20 members of the public who we were told were treated at the hospital in Salisbury, immediately denied by the A& E consultant who gave a catagorical statement that 3 people were treated for ‘poisoning’, no-one else, it clearly wasn’t a deadly nerve agent.Why are ourgovernment lying to us? What is going on here? This is clearly a geo-political game, Russia has fucked up the US/NATO game plan in Syria, the soft cunts who are representing us really do believe that if they push Putin hard enough he will back down and walk away from Russian interests in that part of the world. They are living in dreamland.

The issues with the cats and Guinea pigs is more interesting than the BBC and the press would like us to believe. To a man they all lead with,“Russia says that the cats are vital witnesses”. Trying to ridicule… But the Russian ambassador didn’t say that at all. The words “vital witnesses” was never used at all. He said that the animals could have provided evidence. Which of course is true. Here we have live animals, sealed up in a house by the British authorities, knowing they were there, for the best part of a month until they died of starvation and thirst. A house that we are told was subject to an attack by chemical nerve agents. What did our authorities do? The Guinea pigs died of thirst, the cat was malnourished and had to be euthenazed. Then they were immediately incinerated. Why? Surely these animals could have provided relevant evidence of any contamination with a nerve agent. Of course the only rational conclusion can only be that there was of course no evidence at all of any nerve agent, “ten times more deadly than than VX which killed Kim whatisname’s brother, and could only have come from Russia”, (another falsehood), if there had have been Boris and co would be shouting it from the rooftops. But we will never know will we, because the animals have been incinerated. Let’s be honest and grown up here, whatever incapacitated Mr Skripol and his daughter, the illusive ‘detective sergeant’ and the 20 odd non existent citizens who we were told were treated, it wasn’t a 'military grade nerve agent.

It was quite surreal, watching our Foreign Secretary, thrashing about when he was,(ever so gently and briefly) questioned about the bare faced lies he told, which were very quickly exposed as such by the head honcho form Porton Down. He went through his whole repetoire, ruffling his hair, quoting obscure Latin proverbs, the full Boris. He even, totally unchallenged by his so called interrogators, deflected it all onto Jeremy Corbyn. “Giving succour to Russia”. Fucking unbelievable!

I wouldn’t be at all surprised if next up there will be some grainy CCTV footage released showing an elderly bearded gentleman, wearing a suspicious hat and a Nazi swastika on his arm, a copy of the Morning Star and the Labour Party manifesto under his arm, smearing something on a door knob! Haha. Wakey wakey people.,

5 Likes

Good post @nottarf-krap

One other thing about the pet issue and people can correct me if I’m wrong, but if someone is taken ill and taken to hospital (or gets poisoned by a deadly nerve agent), then the police visit the victims house (if location is known) to make sure there are no kids, vulnerable adults - or pets…

I’ll say it yet again, the whole thing stinks.

2 Likes

interesting post @nottarf-krap

Never heard of her, hope i don’t ever again. How the fuck did she ever get such a job. That’s as mental as giving Al Pfeffel the job of Foreign Secretary.

Even so, you’ve got to credit Sky News with giving Craig Murray a much bigger platform than he normally does. Has he appeared on the BBC yet?

Before you give them credit, have a look to see if they are still burying it.

4 Likes

Scariest thing is, your list isn’t long enough.

If our government, as they claim, knew Russia were up to this, didn’t they have an obligation to report it?

” A unique feature of the CWC is its incorporation of the ‘challenge inspection’, whereby any State Party in doubt about another State Party’s compliance can request the Director-General to send an inspection team. Under the CWC’s ‘challenge inspection’ procedure, States Parties have committed themselves to the principle of ‘any time, anywhere’ inspections with no right of refusal. Such inspection can proceed in confidence and not arouse public attention.

Apparently we only broke these rules.

If the UK had foreknowledge of Russia’s possession of these substances and failed to disclose it to the OPCW, this puts the “UK in breach of articles: VII 3.; VIII A 1., 40., 44.; IX 2., 8., 9., of the Chemical Warfare Convention to which the UK was a signatory effective April 29 1997.”

http://thesaker.is/a-curious-incident-part-viii/

2 Likes

Have just spent the last 20mins fist-pumping the comments after the article.

Now where’s that ribbon for my hair…?

1 Like

Regardless of whether Mr Murray is ‘up his own arse’ or not, there can be no doubt that he is clearly a large thorn in the side of the British government, and NATO in general. As evidenced by the attempts to shut him down. When you have Kay Burley embarrassing herself like this, telling silly lies to her peers in the broadcasting media in an attempt to censure the Murray interview, it illustrates the rapidly unravelling lies we are being fed by our government. And their increasing desperation to regain control of the agenda. No wonder the Russians are quoting Alice in Wonderland and openly taking the piss. The harsh truth is, that from the start of this whole Skripol incident, Russia has abided by the letter to diplomatic protocols and international law. Our government has driven a coach and horses through both. Sadly we are fast approaching a time when pointing out truisms like this makes you a traitor. I personally have no time for Putin, he is a right wing, populist, corrupt leader. The Oligarchs’ Oligarch. The key word though is Populist. There is no doubt that Putin is hugely popular with the Russian people. This is what really must piss the Pentagon boys and the NATO bods off. This whole ramping up of the anti-Russia actions by the West and NATO should be seen for what it is. Their impotence in the face of a leader of a vast country, pretty much overwhelmingly supported by the populace, standing in the way of a long and expensive campaign to do to the sovereign country of Syria what they have done to Iraq and Libya, ie, create chaos, leaving what was the last secular country in the Middle East ungovernable. Using their Islamic Jihaadist proxies to do it. They need to do this to weaken any support for Iran which is at the top of their list for ‘regime change’. The Russians simply will not stand for this, that is obvious. We are living in dangerous times.

5 Likes

Speuclative but an interesting idea.

I’m not a quack (just quackers) but surely you wouldnt use an anti-biotic for poison.

And if I was a conspiracy theorist, wow, how amazingly fortunate that tw Docs with Chemical Weapons experience were on duty. (But equally because Porton is so close, that is not a huge leap of imagination)

The nerve agent used to poison former Russian agent Sergei Skripal and his daughter was specially designed to take about four hours to kill them so their assassins could flee Britain.

Security sources told The Mail on Sunday that to help the agents avoid capture, the Russians developed a less powerful ‘boutique’ Novichok that could be absorbed through the skin. Novichok is normally administered as in gas form and kills its victims within minutes.

This adjustment to the nerve agent, made after exhaustive scientific tests conducted at a secret Russian scientific establishment, proved a crucial flaw in the double murder bid. While it allowed the would-be murderers to escape, it also gave doctors and scientists time to identify the Novichok and treat the patients with antidotes.

1 Like

Do the mail think it’s the 1st of April?

If the Skripals were poisoned as the people that keep getting caught lying claim(door handle(even though it was raining)), they spent 4 hours acting normal before collapsing on the park bench, so when exactly did the doctors get 4 hours from to find a non existent antidote(head of PD revealed there is no antidote). No reports of doctors around them in the pub or restaurant.

That’s the most ridiculous story yet. Did some idiot put their name to it? Maybe that freak from sky news.

They do love Boris…

:lou_eyes_to_sky:

**The OPCW. **

It’s definitely a Novichok of very high quality with no impurities.

The government.

It’s definitely the Russians then.

The cynics

Er, very low levels of impurities? Isn’t Porton Down just up the road? Isn’t this supposed to be easy to make? Why is the government reaching the conclusion that this could _only _have been made in Russia, when they’ve one of the most advanced chemical weapons research facilities just up the road? Does the UK lack the skills to produce this, even though Iran was able to under OPCW supervision?

2 Likes

OPCW only confirmed a toxic chemical, like bleach, or water, or even air. They deliberately stayed well away from saying Novichok and i believe they didn’t say nerve agent either.

The government.

It’s definitely the Russians then.

And all the msm, don’t ever forget their complicity.

The cynics

Er, very low levels of impurities? Isn’t Porton Down just up the road? Isn’t this supposed to be easy to make? Why is the government reaching the conclusion that this could _only _have been made in Russia, when they’ve one of the most advanced chemical weapons research facilities just up the road? Does the UK lack the skills to produce this, even though Iran was able to under OPCW supervision?

Thank fuck for the Sane, despite the limited numbers.

3 Likes

More than happy to be corrected on the OPCW report, @saint-or-sinner . And people say I can never admit when I’m wrong :lou_lol:

1 Like

Good man.

Now for Brexshit?*

I’m only repeating what i read on the comments section of the Murray site. Quite a few lawyers** and scientists** were picking up on the wording and the concensus seemed to be that the wording was deliberately vague.

Which makes this headline fucking disgraceful.

The OPCW summary(all we’ll ever see, unless Russia releases more, assuming they get a copy) is here if you want it(pdf).

* Only joking. With world events and the very real, now unstoppable problems coming, that no one likes talking about, i’m finding it hard not to look that way.

**their claims, but seem genuine.

1 Like

Thanks again. It’s the one liner on point 10 that concerns me. It’s hugely open ended because we’ve reached no definitive findings, and it doesn’t mention which bit of bollocks spouted that it is confirming.

**EDIT ** And why is the identity of the chemical classified? Point 12.

1 Like

So now Prison Planet is the voice of reason and The Guardian has become establishment Warmongers Gazette.

Jesus fucking christ.

1 Like