📰 The most exciting thing to happen in Salisbury since Stonehenge was created

Oooohhh…burn!

1 Like

Yeah, I heard the alleged"statement" earlier on Radio 4 @undefined

I did think either May, Boris and the rest of the world are going to look complete twats or Putin (me in Russian dialect) says something like"hey, fellas, only joking"

ffs.

Edit: Should we get Ms Marple to investigate - the Russians will probably go with that.

I am, more and more, getting the sense of “the lady protesteth too much” in regards to Russia’s denials.

They’ve updated the story and removed the great Russian burn of “we all know what the worth of British intelligence is based on the experience of Tony Blair”

4 Likes

Thank fuck for the interweb rather than the BBC - despite the fake news at least we have a chance of gathering enough information to understand what the Go t is up to (and loads of stuff for tin foil hat conspiracy geeks!)

Ok, it has just moved up a notch. Both of Skripal’s guinea pigs were killed by the nerve agent and his cat had to be put down. Putin can target defecting spies all day long, but he can’t mess with the animals!!!

I’m thinking Mixamatosis…didn’t that come from Russia?

How could they, bastards

In the interests of keeping things real, the vet concerned has reported that the guinea pigs died of thirst and the cat was put down because it was seriously malnourished.

I also read that at least one guinea pig has died of thirst in **Russia ** before.

Coincidence?

But has the vet been able to identify the source of the malnourishment?

Categorically?

The vet had better get treatment too; he’ll be hungry soon if he’s not careful.

5 Likes

Latest report is it didn’t die of thirst…this was recovered from its cage…nuf said…

3 Likes

It’s another miracle - now everyone poisoned by the nerve agent, which has no antidote are recovering rapidly.

It must have been a right shonky batch of poison. I put my money on the Brits. We can’t make anything for toffee these days…

1 Like

Why couldn’t the cat catch a mouse to eat? Or why didn’t it eat the guinea pig? Suspicious cat behaviour. Maybe the Russians brainwashed it?

3 Likes

Salisbury is the new Lourdes.

2 Likes

Ah so it was the CofE all along @nottarf-krap

Drumming up the pilgrim trade. I like their style, very modern.

It’s rare that I disagree with @btripz , but if there is any party protesting too much, it’s the British government and its compliant media. Day one, Russia is fingered, despite no conclusive evidence.

The nerve agent the government is still saying was used is supposed to be 5-8 times deadlier than sarin. All three humans that were exposed are alive, two are close to a full recovery while the third is out of a critical condition.

Our Defence Secretary has told Russia to “go away and shut up”, surely the fucking nadir of public British diplomacy.

Our Foreign Secretary, ostensibly unaware that we’ll hear things he says in Germany, has been caught lying this week, with national security implications.

The government has insinuated that no-one else can make this stuff, even though other reports say the whole point of these weapons was that they could be fabricated with readily available chemicals not on any banned lists, and that Iran had made some in co-operation with the OPCW.

Finally, Craig Murray has been shown to be right more than he’s been shown to be wrong. iirc, he broke the news that Porton Down were not sure of origin, as was confirmed this week by the facility itself.

3 Likes

Sorry pap, I’m going to have to disagree. BTripz is NOT a cunt.

1 Like

You lot have got this ALL wrong.

It was only Food Poisoning…

:lou_lol: :lou_eyes_to_sky: :zipper_mouth:

Still gettin’ that Fatso humour. It must be a capacity thing. The more you do, the more you find you _can _do :lou_sunglasses:

George Galloway.

One of the few people going after this story from the start. You don’t have to listen to the whole show, but his opening monologues are normally fucking fantastic.

This is no exception.