📰 The most exciting thing to happen in Salisbury since Stonehenge was created

It was on Radio 4 news tbf @nottarf-krap , but I take your point on the BBC generally - there was a lot of anti-Corbyn stuff too.

Not a mention on Channel 4 news either. Very strange. Could the Government have slapped a D notice on it? But it’s on Sky news and in some of the press so surely not. One thing is for sure, May, Boris and co will be in full damage limitation mode as we speak. And Corbyn has been proved totally correct again, it could well be linked to a criminal organization and we should not rush to judgement and blame the Russian State without evidence. The only level headed grown up in the room.

It is no coincidence that there are an estimated 50 Russian organized criminals wanted in Russia for various serious crimes including murder who are being given protection by the British government. Over 200 Russian ‘businessmen’ have been given fast track visas because they 'invest a minimum of 2 million pounds in the UK. No checks on the source of these funds, a few million of which have been ‘donated’ to the current government. These people are not charity workers. The UK Government are finding out that the old adage is true. 'If you lay down with dogs you get up with fleas".

2 Likes

I read the Port On story about the source.

On the BBC mobile app.

It was pretty close to the top. Couldn’t miss t.

Sorry if that doesn’t fit been bashing agendas

I saw this on the BBC and thought you should see it: Russian spy: Source of nerve agent ‘not identified’ - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-43633694

‘potentially dangerous path’ that link.

:lou_eyes_to_sky: :lou_surprised:

1 Like

Tbh @goatboy it’s less than 3 weeks until I am back in Salisbury

Fuck I was one of the last Westerners to travel up the Swzt valley on the Afghan/Pakistan border & meet “The locals”

Going home is far more scary these days

Not a case of bashing. It is a fact that the main BBC News at 6-o clock, where an awful lot of people traditionally get their daily dose of news, completely ignored this story. As if it was of no consequence. Why would a so called impartial news broadcaster do this i wonder. The fact that todays confirmation from Porton Down that the Foreign Secretary, (again), the Prime Minister and Defence Secretary have been telling bare faced lies is a huge embarrassment to the Conservative Government, not to say the Country, has nothing to do with the BBC’s reticence. Of course not.

Dodgy link…I cleaned it up… http:/www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-43633694

Hmmm…software is adding a url prefix…you have to manually delete the added prefix to read the article. :lou_eyes_to_sky:

God that Craig Murray is so up his own arse, I don’t know why I read him because he annoys me so much.

2 weeks ago he was condescending about the line “of a type developed by Russia” .

Now he is stating that the Government said that the nerve agent “came” from Russia, wasn’t it only BoJo who said that, once, and was quickly made to clear it up?

Now Portadwon said they can only confirm that it was from a particular family and military grade and that they were never asked to confirm where it was made (even if you can!!).

I sense that the Government have an agenda here, and probably feel (although I don’t understand why) that Russia had some hand in this but La Murray’s transparent agenda really puts me off anything he writes.

As with everything there’s som much politics and politik going on that I just let it wash over me and stay in blissful ignorance!

I think the point is that our Foreign Secretary blatantly lied. Again.

2 Likes

Concur, but if said that outright instead of being Mr Aren’t I So Clever he’d be a lot easier to stomach.

Murray must have the world’s largest whetstone in his house!!

2 Likes
3 Likes

I think it bollocks from start to finish. You have to ask yourself how we were able to start pointing fingers without having any evidence, but then you’d look at previous form and see that the British government does it quite a lot.

We’re having an election this year. I think the political calculus was to paint the leader of Her Majesty’s opposition as a danger on the world stage.

At a time when we’ve got the worst Foreign Secretary in living memory.

2 Likes

Boris Johnson caught out telling bare faced lies? Say it’s not so!

1 Like

-22-march-2017

Hmmmm…they haven’t deleted this one yet.

1 Like

Read this one. Could the BBC be starting to stray away from the Govt’s position…?

2 Likes