😃 The Little Pleasures of Everyday Life

Went to The Rockingham Arms as I said and Laurie Mac was eating there too…he came up as he was leaving and asked for my autograph. Bit embarrassing as I was going to do the same.
Anyway you can see from the pictures why the missus is in a good mood…

7 Likes

Walking down the little high st here in Bruton this morning. Apparently it’s a v trendy place now. We had drinks and pizza in a place called the Chapel and allegedly a few famous people go there to eat.

2 Likes

Amazing how the Public Schools have developed that place since I left. It was a bleak place back in the late 70s

Pizza and drinks before 11am?

You out on a bender today?
:lou_wink_2:

Come on @Polski_Filip had a go at me for salami and eggs for breakfast the other day, what that picture didnt show was the San Miguel in the glass next to the plate :slight_smile:

Lay off the lady :grinning:

3 Likes

Impromptu visit from my parents and the Westies.

1 Like

You know me…I like doggie pictures. :lou_wink:

Not from today as no time.

2 Likes

Haha…they look lovely. Very tempted to get a Westie some years ago but Cockers always pull at my heart-strings. :lou_lol:

We had several border collies previously but a great auntie always had westies and I think my mum wanted one or two when she retired. Probably a bit easier to manage than a spritely collie. Though they also have their moments.

This was last time I stayed and ended up with them all on top of me, Mia right in my face, Leo snuggled next to me and Lucy guarding my feet.

3 Likes

Molly will sleep the first few weeks in a carrying crate in our bedroom…but I suspect she will be there ever after. Always remember when Moxy our Cocker lad was a pup he did the same. We’d put him in the garden first off to do his ablutions and then he was released on the bed to wake my sleeping princess with a kiss. :lou_lol:

When Mia needs to go out at night she will crawl up your chest and do little whimpers and start to lick you. Bit annoying at 5am.

2 Likes

Are you two talking about dogs or cats??

Woof!

Or people wasn’t Mia the mother in 70 sitcom Buttterfly’s

Wendy Craig i think?

Walked all round Glasgow. Had a beer, find a random chippy.
Walk in & they ask “Do you have a reservation?”
Seems we found an institution. And yes they had 1 spare table
Nom nom nom

120m from our guest house.

Could be here all week.

Little Molly is 30 today…

7 Likes

Made me smile.

This. Morning walk to ruined castle, view over Lochaline to Mull.
Knowing beer is waiting

1 Like