😃 The Little Pleasures of Everyday Life

Cheers @BTripz

1 Like

Leaving work when it’s still light out.
Taking 2 days off next week which means my next working day is 27th Feb.

4 Likes

Get you, lady of leesure…

I left early and went to the pub with my team.

Off to Exeter tomorrow for a 4 day break to spend time with Young Adult #1

More like 4 days of buying stuff for #1 while #2 & #1 get ratarsed with #1’s mates and me and Mrs C_S spend time in our hotel room unless we are needed for our bank cards…

What a joy to get old…

:lou_sad:

2 Likes

Having a week off, followed by a week on a course. Added to that, the fact that the week off will include a three-night stay in Prague with my ever-loving wife.

Beer and Becherovka…

3 Likes

Veal chops

Just magic

1 Like

When the latest episode of Star Trek Discovery drops on a Friday night.
And you realise the writers are all Southampton fans and completely nailed us.

“Saints of Imperfection”

Astonishingly accurate

I was speaking to one of the call centre operatives today. She’s got two boys. She got them Valentine’s stuff. I remember the lads that got Valentine’s cards from their mums.

Her lads were not impressed, like. Team CB, init.

Eh?

You on the medicinal vodka or care to elaborate fella?

Just watched last ep of current 1st half of current season. This US wanky way of splitting seasons is pissing me off.

Off to Prime where I can watch the whole of the latest season of The Expanse at my pace…

Hahaha, i’m so glad i haven’t bothered watching any of it. They do that because the idiots will let them. If you watch, you’re agreeing, by which, they accept you’re an idiot.
It’s the American way, welcome aboard :joy:

1 Like

Ffs

This is a heartwarming story…
This afternoon after 31 minutes the skates were Nil - 3 up at mighty Southend. Of course the blue few saw this as a return to domination of League One. Well after a Southend goal on 97 minutes gave the result a more respectable look. Oh yes forgot to say Southend had also scored a couple before that making the result 3 -3. :lou_lol:

As they say, “Three Nil and you fucked it up…Three Nil and you fucked it up…Three Nil and you fucked it up…Three Nil and you fucked it up”

8 Likes

Ignoring the queues at check in and going direct to Business class check in although only a baggage class ticket and they have already printed out your upgrade.

Result Daughter

Love you.

2 Likes

Liberal Elite! :rage:

I have woken up to worse views.

5 Likes

Davos set Nazi

1 Like

Lovely afternoon spent wandering around Exeter Quayside with Family C_S - Visiting to see Young Adult #1 . Decamped to The Prospect Inn for drinks and food, conversation and people watching. Recommended if you visit Exeter.

Young Adults #1 & #2 off to a student party this evening. Me and Mrs C_S will have a few more shandies in a bar / hotel.

3 Likes

Lidl/Aldi bores.
Something ive increasingly noticed on trips to UK in recent years…
Being in Dubai i just had to :roll_eyes:
But now it seems I have found the antidote, my response to family members complete with being able to quote prices means I win and they shut up.
"Pah, you should go to a Lidl in Poland…
Only £1.30 a kilo for fresh Duck pre stuffed with Apple.
Heinz Beans 45p for a big tin.
Crispy streaky bacon rashers 50p a pack.
Oh the dessert chouces from 60p…
Ah the joy when they have to :roll_eyes: instead

Second visit to see our little one this afternoon…my how she’s grown. Now at 6 days she equal largest in the litter.

First visit for my wife so she did most of the cuddling…

6 Likes
4 Likes

Heading out of London and in our country retreat (I wish, it’s my partner’s parent’s place).
Enjoying the fire and views.

6 Likes