😃 The Little Pleasures of Everyday Life

Just paid of the credit card just in time for part time work. Hopefully won’t use it much. I have a bit in savings now for the first time which is going to help a little.

77’ Queens Park Rangers 1 - 0 Portsmouth

1 Like

79’ Queens Park Rangers 2 - 0 Portsmouth

4 Likes

Good.

2-0. lol.

…and Newport County beat Middlesborough 2 - 0…now to take on Man City. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I always get lipstick arse.

This is why we’ve missed you @Bearsy / @Tokyo-Saint

:lou_is_a_flirt:

1 Like

This must go down as the greatest upset in FA cup history. The referee must have been biased. The 500k plucky few that made the trip to Loftus Road must be refunded.

3 Likes

And they lost a star player for rest of the season. Shame.

but, but, but they are ALL star players and wouldn’t be out of their depth playing for the likes of Real Madrid or Barcelona. They choose to play for Pompey because of the prestige of playing in front of the bestest, most passionate fans evah!!

3 Likes

Talking at the Ayatollah whilst she is trying to write birthday cards. She has already had to sack off two cards because she wrote what I was saying. If I carry on like this she might ignore me for the rest of the week :crossed_fingers:

5 Likes

Nobody could be that lucky (with own spouse/partner) surely?

:lou_wink:

Did it go something like this (I hope so):

''Dear whoever,

Wishing you all the best on this happy have you used those fucking frying pans yet

Lots of love from Mrs and Mr CB-Saint’’

6 Likes

My partner is ill at present. So it has been pretty quiet last few days.

1 Like

Well here I am pacing up and down like an expectant father. “India” the expectant mother is expecting 6 little ones tomorrow…well that’s when they are due.
We haven’t bothered the Cocker Spaniel breeder for a few weeks…she said she will call when “India” has popped her sprongs.
This afternoon I couldn’t resist any longer and Sandy said “India” is huge, she’s normally 14kgs…she’s just been weighed and she’s now 21kgs…“she’s full of them”
I’m no expert but I wouldn’t be surprised if there were more than 6.

How many teats do lady dogs have? :lou_lol:

2 Likes

Typically 8 nipples but large/giant breeds have 10

1 Like

I have to ask it

How many do tiggers have ? :lou_is_a_flirt:

:lou_facepalm_2:

Tiggers have 2, tigers have 4

5 Likes