There is some white port in your kit

I like white port

3 Likes

White port is quite lovely.

4 Likes

Carry on up the Khyber.
So wrong these days but so perfect :rofl:

3 Likes

When I asked if it would be OK Mrs C_S said ā€œover her dead body even if it is Christmasā€

3 Likes

Sidney Ruff Diamond breaking down in tears when his wife elopes with the khazi of kalabarā€¦ ā€œI canā€™t help it, I just feel sorry for the poor berkā€¦ā€ :smile:

2 Likes

I want salted pork products to make my life complete

Walking through Poole Park and seeing a woodpecker in the trees pecking away

2 Likes

Morecambe & Wiseā€¦

2 Likes

Oh, so Thatā€™s why everyone on Twitter has been going on about the Next saleā€¦
Just earned hero badge status taking Mrs D_P to Clarkā€™s Village Outlet at Street. New dress for her birthday party tonight & suitcase now full!
Even got myself a great sports jacket thing for Ā£8 cheaper than a pint back home!

Beers at sunset.

7 Likes

Cheese and port, shame the football is doing itā€™s best to ruin itā€¦

4 Likes

Putting a bottle of washing up liquid in the swimming pool for the kids

4 Likes

Oooh.
Polish Christmas Tree Baublesā€¦
About same size as a Cream Egg so a full Cherry Vodka Shot encased in chocolate.
Nom nom nom.
Luckily only had 4 of them or would have been on the pickled thread

1 Like

Back to the very first post

Tickling the dog behind the ears knowing she loves you and you love her.

3 Likes

Yep miss our beautiful Cocker Spanielā€¦lost him on 29th October and the house has been miserable ever since. :sob:
ā€¦but yesterday made the decision to add another Cocker Spaniel to our lives. Some time in the next few months, the patter of tiny feet. :lou_lol:

7 Likes

Really sorry to hear about that - my parentsā€™ Springer died around the same time and they still miss her like hell (as do I every time Iā€™m over at their place). But, being in their 90s now, they really couldnā€™t get another dog. Good to hear that youā€™ve made the decision to get a new pup - and if thereā€™s anything more gorgeous than a Cocker Spaniel puppy I donā€™t know what it is.

3 Likes

Thanksā€¦Itā€™s been a shitty time and the decision whether or not to have a pup was intended to be a head over heart but head loses out every time. Yesterday we both came to the same decisionā€¦and cried for our lost boy.

4 Likes

I have some arriving tomorrow morning

I hope

Westie puppies!

3 Likes