😃 The Little Pleasures of Everyday Life

Philippine sausages they don’t have sawdust in them

This is a pleasure how?

Having lived with the Ayatollah’s grievance database, I beg to differ

1 Like

I’d say it’s both a blessing and a curse. Fortunately, i no longer have to remember family and friends birthdays and anniversaries as she’s got that covered.

Unfortunately, when I forget to put the bins out, meaning they will not have been emptied for 4 weeks, she will not forget to call me a useless wanker every day until a week on Thursday, FFS.

4 Likes

As the post above says they do the mundane things so we don’t have to.

Actually, any sausages that don’t have sawduct in them.

This message was brought to you by Sausage King - expanding rapidly across Asia thanks to a mate - to bring you the best sausage products delivered to your door

http://sausagekingone.com/

2 Likes

A “friend” of mine went to Thailand once and ended up with a surprise king size sausage, but alas it wasn’t as tasty as those look, apparently.

4 Likes

Found a company on eBay selling the sausage maker I want. It was about ÂŁ45 for the product and ÂŁ45 for postage. When I rang an asked if I could collect one and save on the postage they told me to do one. I nearly called them skates but they hung up at tight arsed.

True story.

I think I’ve said it before but finding this site. It reminds me of the tap room on Jim’s Brew Kit. Don’t visit there anymore as I haven’t brewed since 2014.

But anyway. Great site. Big up yourselves. Brap.

3 Likes

Leicester 2-0 Liverpool

Liverpool losing is always a pleasure, especially when the goals are from set pieces(how’s your defence?).

Starting to wonder if Klopp suffers from Bulimia Nervosa after this comment.

_ That we concede like this, that makes me really, really sick._

Should be used to it by now Jurgen, you’ve been really, really sick for two years now.

1 Like

Going on a software course and finidng that little feature that they’ve just introduced that will make your work life 500% better.

Waking up early , hungover, tired and dreading a day of work - then that moment of pure joy as ou remember its the weekend

1 Like

Umm, unless you live in some country that has weekend’s starting on Thursday today is not the weekend!!

who said anything about today? just a small pleasure I remembered :lou_smiley:

2 Likes

Funnily enough, a few weeks back i slept through my alarm after having a sherbet too many. I was at least a hour late. Ran into the bathroom, thirty second shower, cut myself shaving ran back into the bedroom cursing and grabbing my clothes.

The Ayatollah poked her head out of the duvet and asked what I was doing. “Going to work” I replied in my best you fuckwit voice. “But it’s Saturday, you daft prick” came the retort in an equally impressive “you fuckwit” voice.

Doh

8 Likes

Keep yourself fit and healthy to enjoy retirement…where every day is the start of the weekend. :lou_lol:

1 Like

Remembering this fella and his genius.

9 Likes

You bloody upvote tout! :lou_wink_2:

2 Likes

Whoever invented baklava should be rejoiced more often.

Whiskey.

3 Likes

When you find a stupid cheap (not Ryanair) fare online and can get your wife’s bestie to Sofia from Poland for your birthday party.

You earn a zillion brownie points AND know you’re gonna have more time chatting shit with your own mates who are coming.

Ah bless…

Going to work knowing that after today the most unpleasant, divisive and disruptive member of my team will have left the company. Jumped before being pushed.

The messages of thanks from staff and top management add a nice finishing touch.

Off to the pub to celebrate (this afternoon) & catch up on Star Trek this evening - nice.

3 Likes