šŸ˜ƒ The Little Pleasures of Everyday Life

You cruel vicious bastardsā€¦pure and simple victimisation left me with no alternative. :lou_angry:

4 Likes

Silence.

Difficult to find, but itā€™s nice when you do.

6 Likes

FWIW I never liked you anyway

:lou_lol:

1 Like

Getting stitched up by the DJ at karaoke.

Having to sing fucking Copacabana.

And winning the competition with it.

And beating 4 professional singers en route

But fuck

K itā€™s gonna hurt in the morning having drunk the prize

2 Likes

Out on the lash with another guy leaving my old Co. Theyā€™re in meltdown.

Best news is Young Adult #1 has sprung the news saying she will be paying a royal visit from Exeter next weekend - suspect itā€™s got more to do with her mates going down for a sesh next week and Halloween, but itā€™ll be lovely to see her & I wont blub too much when she arrives / leaves

:lou_lol:

Colleagues who make you laugh. Iā€™ve generally worked in some great teams. I laughed so much in my last place. Today one of the women had been on a visit and called in as her car had been nicked. Another colleague went to pick her up. Having had some confusion as to where she was they drove around and found said car. This kept me amused way longer than it probably should have.

1 Like

A perfect drive to work

No twats

No red traffic lights (a bloody miracle considering I drive into the centre of Southampton)

No stopping

No stress

Tradesmen that actually turn up when they say they will and get the job done on time and in budget.

I say thatā€™s a little pleasure of everyday life, but Iā€™m only assuming it would be as itā€™s never actually happened to me I donā€™t think.

1 Like

Knocking up a makeshift cross from sturdy garden canes and crucifying a ginger tom on the vegetable patch as a warning to the other neighbourhood cats who are still shitting everywhere.

:laughing:

1 Like

Just string up a couple of cucumbers ā€¦ cats shit t from cucumbersā€¦

As Iā€™ve got older I have learned to over estimate both time and cost when quoting for work. At least then the client wont be disappointed.

1 Like

It seems a relatively simple rule to have.

My main gripe is people who say ā€œIā€™ll be there at 9amā€ and youā€™re still waiting around at midday for someone to turn up. Perhaps I need to take this to the ā€˜little annoyancesā€™ thread!

Someone on here mentioned while back that they use Lube every time they have sex. Canā€™t remember who. Sounds like the sort of thing @philippinesaint would say.

It hadnā€™t occured to me before that was Allowed. I thought it was more for Special Occassions & Small Animals, but I have adopted this system now. It is v.good system! It greatly reduces the amount of tiresome foreplay + spadework you have to participate in. I am applying it most liberally. It is getting everywhere! The other night, when I was done, there was a perfect imprint of her buttocks on the bedsheets, like a coital watermark.

There is still not enough lube in the world for her to enjoy anal, apparently that still Really Hurts, but in all other respect I give it literal Thumbs Up :lou_smiley:

3 Likes

I like it but it wasnā€™t me :lou_lol:

Filipinaā€™s :lou_lol:

This isnā€™t everyday. But spending the brand new tenner you found on the street on lunch.

Theyā€™re obviously very slippery those plastic ones

Shame on you @intiniki , you should have handed it to the local police stationā€¦I would have

Notā€¦

This could probably go in a thread that was around a while ago, but I only recently found out that you can actually get in trouble if you keep money you find on the street.

An acquintance got a telling off for it when spotted by a police officer.

ĀÆ_(惄)_/ĀÆ

ā€¦it is satisfying though. I, imagine :lou_eyes_to_sky:

1 Like

That could have been the lost tenner that made all of the difference between a family being able to pay their rent or being made homelessā€¦

Theyā€™ll be your first case tomorrow

:wink:

Probably. If anyone comes forward for the tenner I will happily give them a tenner.

@krg_ thatā€™s taken a shine off it.

2 Likes