😃 The Little Pleasures of Everyday Life

You’ve changed since you’ve been called up by Parliament

Comes with the territory young man. :lou_lol:

I reckon @lifeintheslowlane has been slipping one to/up her Maj/vag

2 Likes

Strictly exposing ones self on Instagram.

Or in the case of Her Maj: instagran

1 Like

People who are decent enough to tell you they need removing from your social feeds(/life) by posting/filling their page with #FreeTommy or just pictures of his silly little face.

2 Likes

Holiday time! 2 weeks off.

9 Likes

Getting the kids off to school so I can sit by the pool and relax. Until they get back of course then its swimming lessons.

Feeling smug. Down here we have more than our share of bullshitters. He’ll it was the reason I came in the 1st place :wink:
So yesterday I did an experiment - how easy (& cheap) was it to get a ticket for the England semi & flights.
I knew what was coming…
Yesterday afternoon & evening 5 “mates” all gave it large in the pub about how they would go to Moscow but couldn’t get tickets/flights. Such a joy making them look complete dicks.
Meanwhile I had of course only been researching IF it could be done to get a ticket for Sunday, in the unlikely event of course.
:sunglasses:

Knowing that the fly that went into your beer was it’s last annoying act.

1 Like

Cruel sentiment…but understandable.

1 Like

I could watch bats flying about at sunset on a Bali beach for hours. Or even for
ever.

4 Likes

I don’t mean to crow but we watch them most nights in Eastleigh.

They come right up to you in their circuits of the garden. They fly all around for ages presumably looking for food.

Mesmerising.

Don’t you ever worry that they might get caught in your hair?

5 Likes

I used to watch them up at Mayfield park when I worked there. But don’t see them much anywhere. They were pretty close here.

1 Like

Always great value when they are about to find a badminton racquet & just whack a shuttlecock in the air. They go batshit crazy

Electric fly swats :laughing:

2 Likes

Standing in the rain after, what seems like, months of drought

2 Likes

I’m still waiting

Fucking Met Office or that new shambles that are doing the UK weather on the BBC because they were cheaper. They’re like two days behind like.

It’s been raining for a couple of hours now…