View from my office this morning

Now to eat too much

3 Likes

Are you homeless and in the gutter?

2 Likes

Heā€™s in Poland.

So, yes. :+1:

2 Likes

National Park opens at 9am this pic was 08:50. Insane, thousands of locals there.
My crew went to the lake I sat there for 5 hours reading sleeping and earning money. Not even radio let alone mobile signal there.
They (we) then ate one of those huge Meat Platters and Apple bloody pie ffs.
Best part was the cute waitress went all ā€œIā€™m so happy you are alright great to see youā€ whilst blushing leaving me open to ā€œbantzā€ from the guys.
Just back to the digs (sans waitress of course) guzzling luke warm lager as I forgot to put them in the fridge. Tastes like heaven.
Might have to leave the country tomorrow cant decide tree top walls in Slovakia or Lakes & Castles

1 Like

Recently iā€™ve started playing a word game on the PC at work to relive a bit of boredom. Itā€™s called Word Wipe and you have to make words from a grid of letters by running your cursor over them. Then they disappear and the letters fall down so you make new words until you try and get rid of all of them. Obviously iā€™ve tried to get away with as many swear words as possible. Originally, it would accept ā€œfuckā€ ā€œshitā€ ā€œwankā€ ā€œpissā€ ā€œcuntā€ and ā€œarseā€ but over the weekend this changed and iā€™m no longer able to use these words. Maybe they saw me using them and turned off the swear recognition function or summink. So now i have to use suggestive works in their place, like ā€œflapsā€ ā€œtartsā€ ā€œringā€ and ā€œflangeā€, although it still accepts ā€œclitā€ and obviously ā€œtitsā€. However, iā€™m no longer getting to the same level as before, which probably shows I am an ignorant cunt who overuses sweary termsā€¦

10 Likes

Christ, even ā€œfartā€ isnā€™t allowed nowā€¦

1 Like

Today I went out to the Pig in Brockenhurst for lunch with my old folk and for a few hours completely forgot about covid and all the other shit going on in the world

Bliss

9 Likes

Various cat kip pics.

2 Likes

Hereā€™s a doggie one from yesterday afternoonā€¦too hot for the little missā€¦

5 Likes

Should still get away with beef curtains?

2 Likes

Some dog pics. This old girl is fifteen, quite deaf, sometimes barks at nowt. Iā€™m realistic. Her best years are behind her and weā€™re all going to be heartbroken in the next couple. Thatā€™s why she gets so much love

6 Likes

My tour group consists of 2 families.
No actual bookings as they originally were only using us for transfers. With Covid they upgraded to just booking me for 8 hours a day.
Got them from airport to the mountains. Next day I had to dream up an 8 hour tour. So did one from the catalogue. Ditto yesterday. Today I was fvcked. The choices were River rafting or Thermal Baths.
They donā€™t swim.
So. with help from Mrs P_F I created a new day trip. Haunted Castle then Spa town,bchair lift & gravity slide.
It fokking rocked they & I loved it. Iā€™m shattered & now watching footie.
We did stuff very few Krakow trippers do.
Photos on other phone which Iā€™m watching the game on so laters

People that use swear words are more intelligent than the people that fucking dont

5 Likes

I agree, but judicious and appropriate use should always be employed. i work with someone who uses ā€œfuckā€ or ā€œfuckingā€ in virtually every sentence, often more than once, without realising it and often in the most inappropriate situations. However, he was mortally offended when i called him a cunt for doing it - apparently he hates that word.

2 Likes

You mean the complete sentence

Fuck the fucking fucker has fucking fucked the fucking fucker

2 Likes

You are Eric Martin and I claim my Ā£5.

I am not and claim mine :grinning:

I remember as a little kid, in the archers end with my dad behind the goal, me on my wooden crate listening to Eric issuing instructions to the back line. ā€œfucking come on you fuckers up the fucking back, fucking well get fucking fucking. Fuck.ā€ :smile::smile:
Then asking my dad what it meant. :expressionless::smile:

3 Likes

I may have posted this before, maybe not. I have been to a few awards / evening events where there is a guest speaker and have heard a tale from a few of them (generally ex rugby proā€™s - Chilcott, Bayfield, etc) which i can claim to have started. When i was on my year out, many years ago, I found myself working for a Council in Devon. I needed a car so bought an old Fiat 127 to trundle around in. One day the starter motor went and i dropped it off at the nearest garage to me in Torquay, where the mechanic said heā€™d try and recondition it. When i picked it up i asked if this had been successful, but it hadnā€™t. The mechanic said ā€œThe fucking fuckers, fucked!ā€ Adjective, noun, verb, all from the root word but i understood exactly what he meant. Itā€™s the only word in the English language that is this flexible i reckon. Anyway, on a visit back home, I relayed this tale to my mate and his Dad, an excellent old boy who is sadly no longer with us, but who was head of the British film distributors at the time and a noted after dinner speaker. He was delighted with it and said heā€™d use it in his speeches. So when i heard it some 20 years later at an event, i, rather drunkenly and vociferously, laid claim to it and was promptly (and correctly) rinsed by a very sharp speaker - i think it was Bayfield.

Anyway, iā€™m still laying claim to it.

2 Likes

The Joyā€™s of my previous life whizzing around the worldā€¦
Daughter & family doing her hubby & kids 1st ever Eurocamp.
Just rocked up at their 2and site near Saumur.
Message comes in Dad I know Loire is famous for white wines but I remember a nice Red?
Yep Saumur - serve cold.
Oh yeah she says.
Where can you get it? Not seen in supermarket here, we are just outside Saumur.
5 minutes later photos of the Caves of the top 3 producers land in her inbox and a pic of a superb Pattisier
#smuggit
God bless google photos & lockdown when I had time to sort them!

1 Like