😃 The Little Pleasures of Everyday Life

It’s an advert for Love Island Poland. Honest

2 Likes

Seeing this

6 Likes

So he’s the best player in Europe bar Messi :open_mouth::smile::smile::smile::+1:

1 Like

The 3 big uns stayed clean. Today is a good day

9 Likes

today I was big enough to go out with the big uns

8 Likes

I bet she runs them ragged. :lou_lol:

1 Like

It’s four weeks now since we brought her home…

She’ll get her second vaccination on Thursday, then it won’t be long before she go out for walkies. Can’t wait!

4 Likes

At least she won’t show the dirt…this is Molly on a dry day…

2 Likes

Table service kicks ass.

2 Likes

Yep we had our first pub lunch since lockdown today at The Wheatsheaf in Braishfield.

Very well organised, felt safe and well catered for. Food as usual was very good. :lou_lol:

1 Like

When I come home to find 3 cases of wine waiting.

This will soon move over to the Cucumber thread

4 Likes

Trying to remember how to drive.
Where IS the airport?
Finally. Off out on the road again.
Mountains here we come!

2 Likes

I’ve got to remember how to drive an automatic…our new lease car is being delivered on Wednesday and I haven’t owned an auto since the mid-'80s.

1 Like

Just remember not to use your left foot on the clutch that isn’t there.

Me and some friends had an auto to go to Edinburgh for the rugby once, shared the driving, my mate got about 100yds down the road and went to press the clutch to change gear.

I think the phrase is “stopping on a dime” and everything and everybody in the car flew forward, luckily there was no one behind us.

TBH I’ve never had trouble moving between autos and manuals. As you say you just tuck your left foot away. Over the years every rental car I’ve driven in the US has been auto (no surprise there), no trouble driving a vintage LHD car in this country and no trouble driving RHD on the continent.

When I took early pay-off in the mid '90s I worked as a casual in the docks driving all sorts on and off transporter ships every day…still a confident driver today. Can’t imagine being any different.

2 Likes

What a bstd my boss is.
4 nights I’m here.
Gotta stay in this £11 a night shithole

Oh wait.
£11 a night pub/Inn 100m away
WiFi
Might not go home!

9 Likes

Our moonflower opened tonight. Started around 7pm, fully open now. The scent is quite astonishing.

This was 7:15…

10 Likes

Knowing I don’t have to work for a week which means that another bottle of wine is a great idea

4 Likes

The morning after…

I know how he feels. :yawning_face:

3 Likes