šŸ˜  The Little Annoyances Of Everyday Life (Part 1)

I spent 8 hours sitting in a 747 at a gate at Frankfurt. That never moved.
So Iā€™m in the hate it category also.

Goddam you Tigger.
Mrs P_F is now recycling the pallets our kit was shipped here on into Lavender planters.
It now turns out we need a set square.
Honestly.

1 Like

Charles De Gaul in Paris is the worst airport not only is it shit it is full of French cuntsā€¦

2 Likes

People who walk down the road having telephone conversations with their phone in their hand, screen pointed to the sky and on loud speaker, talking into the mic at the bottom of their phone.

6 Likes

On the bright side they are getting fewer. I ran over three last week. :lou_lol:

12 Likes

Oh fuck, these are knobs of the highest order. Uber twats

100% this. Plus people who have loud conversations on public transport. Iā€™ve mentioned it before but I heard a girl tell her best friend about a termination whilst she was on a U1 bus.

I read somewhere that there are now so many accidents with people walking into the road whilst looking at their phone that they are thinking of putting neon paint on kerb edges to grab peopleā€™s attention!!

What they should do is put intelligent mini-guns in strategic locations that shoot people who walk into the road whilst looking at their phone!!

4 Likes

:open_mouth: Bloody hellā€¦how much was the fare?

6 Likes

Currently compiling some documentation to send off for professional membership upgrade. I have to submit a passport photo and when I seriously look at myself in the pics, iā€™m such an ugly, aging old twat. FFS. I didnā€™t think iā€™d deteriorated that quickly. :cry:

3 Likes

Cheer up mateā€¦just add 15 years to your age when people ask and they will start paying you compliments again.
Works for me. :lou_lol:

6 Likes

Similar horror when did my new passport pic last month, had a bloody good one for my Ryder Cup pass only a year ago but wasnā€™t passport size/quality.

Meanwhile, finding out that my passport which I sent Express post 7 days ago only landed at UK sorting today.
Grrrr

2 Likes

Had the same doing my drivers licence last month. They helpfully replaced my perfectly good picture with one of some miserable looking balding fat bloke.(which is also my passport photo) - Bastard Governmentā€¦

2 Likes

I look too ill to travel on my new passport.

3 Likes

Quiet, Duckboy! :slight_smile:

Getting a car tax reminder and finding it costs Ā£290.00.

Cunts.

1 Like

Iā€™m saying nothing :innocent:

3 Likes

FFS what did you expect!

3 Likes

saying nothing here too

At least a Ā£22 discount, like those nice people at Southampton FC have offered me.