📰 The latest news!

Erdogan’s party has taken a bit of a kicking in the Turkish elections. Not altogether sure what the opposition is like, but they’d have some way to go to be worse than Erdogan I reckon.

2 Likes

Watch out Phil! Saints related paraphenalia may be seen as heretical!

1 Like

Bugger. There goes the White Witch plan to help on Friday

Hmmmm.
I know they like many other airlines have been struggling but this could be a disaster for Southampton International if they go pop

Lack of pilots according to that article.

Yeah look like they work them to death and bump their vacations and boom now it’s the same trouble Ryanair had with all the pilots taking up their vacation days before t he end of the year

‘Vacation’? FFS boys, what’s with the ‘americanisation’ of everything? Its Holidays!

4 Likes

Which, as their HR Dept will tell you, are not compulsory…

1 Like

Er what?

1 Like

Some would say that it’s usually full of people who voted leave. Just the endless them and us continuation.

1 Like

I sort of remember that from when I did Biology at 6th form back in the day - thought it was as weird as hell, but kinda logical, hormones and stuff - I would add, the pill had been invented by then…

In our younger days we had to slaughter a sheep at the bottom of the bed and butcher it before we had a condom for sex. You tell kids that today…they just wouldn’t believe you. :lou_eyes_to_sky:

5 Likes

In 1657 the Welsh invented the condom by using sheep intestine.
In 1865 the English refined it by taking it out of the sheep first.

10 Likes

Blimey.

1 Like

Miniature bees in a swollen eye? That’s grim. I must have half a million of the fuckers in my belly, occasionally feeding on my ball sweat. That’ll explain it.

6 Likes

I think we have a photo of this species somewhere on the forum. Holding a garish shirt, as I recall.

6 Likes

I would have gone for Homo Holburyius tbf