šŸ“° The latest news!

I stated its terrible news and you immediately try and score points, there was no need at all for that.

Iā€™m making a point. Iā€™m not sorry if that point makes you uncomfortable. It should. That was the point.

You donā€™t attempt (incorrectly) to score points in that way, you weaken your arguing stance, I put on a latest news site saying how bad something is you snidely try and turn the knife, that says more about you than me.

World gone mad.

FFS what is wrong with people, I donā€™t overly blame Google because they canā€™t monitor everything, but people downloading the video and re-sharing it? Really?

Thatā€™s a disgrace, I know in NZ theyā€™ve said not to do it, my mate is closing his bar tonight for safety reasons and for respect of the dead, a few others are going to vigils I believe.

Oh my God.

https://twitter.com/bentaub91/status/1108697831722885120?s=19

You have to pay for the features to make the plane fly?

Ryanair, Ryanair, Ryanair, Ryanair. Just sayinā€™ nothing to do with the previous post of course.

2 Likes

This guy has given huge ammunition to anti immigrant and asylum parties in Italy and elsewhere.

Going to be tricky due to the Egyptian lad who made the call to his dad which resulted in them being saved.

Iā€™m not too sure that will stop people who donā€™t want immigration into Italy seeking to use this, they have a right wing Government already, we bitch about ours but ours are wankers, they have genuine right wing wankers.
This is something the liberals need to grasp if they want to deny the vote or stifle it, theyā€™ll be over here if that happens.

Iā€™m very aware of Italian government make up and the issues of Lega Nord and far right. I even know someone who works in Italian parliament. Iā€™ve spent time there and have family there. Thereā€™s always been issues around immigrants (similar to what Iā€™ve seen in other European countries).
And we do see it here too. Quite often now.

Their right and ours are totally different, the liberals like to make out the British are fascist when weā€™re anything but, we donā€™t even have established far right wing parties, weā€™ve always been like our weather when it comes to politics, meek and mild which is a testament to actually how great this nation is much to the chagrin of nation haters and snowflakesā€¦
That will change if the vote is scuppered, thats my view.

I think UKIP are heading in a far right way. There are far right groups and there and increase in arrests for far right offences.
I think blindly saying we are great all the time means that things slip past. Also if youā€™ve never experienced discrimination/racism you may not grasp/see what is going on.
Yes we are way ahead in many ways and also not in others.

Weā€™re great in comparison but that doesnā€™t mean there is no work to do, UKIP would be eradicated if we left the EU or had a suitable Brexit.
If we were shit and fascist no one would come here via economic immigration, asylum or humanitarian refugee status.
Our laws and rights are far more advanced for a start, long way to go to get all to respect them and adhere to them but still better than 99% of the Worlds nations.

The far right is definitely on the rise and that racist idiot that canā€™t remember his real name, gets a ton of money of the American far right, to promote hate and division.

But we are 99% better than the rest of the world so we are all good.

Is this BazenomicsšŸ˜‰

1 Like

Anjem Choudary?

What nations are more tolerant? I bet you canā€™t name more than 3 more progressive than ours, yet you herald backward fascist nations who hate gays, strange fish you lad.