šŸ“° The latest news!

Not news but an anniversary interview

BBC News - Sri Lanka team bus attack 10 years on: Trevor Bayliss and Paul Farbrace on their survival

https://twitter.com/Channel4News/status/1102685970720272384

3 Likes

Seeing him talk in a few weeks.

1 Like

Jeez. Hope this doesnā€™t spread to BA Long Haul skeletons.

https://twitter.com/jessbrammar/status/1102569450459475969?s=19

Itā€™ll never catch on with Emirates crew obviously. The managers would be able to spot their hangovers too easily.

But seriously, voted up for equality but voted down for Brand Management. Airline cabins & Barasti were the last places youā€™d see painted ladies :sunglasses:

Uh oh.

BBC News - Explosive packages found at Heathrow, Waterloo and London City Airport

No flights or trains delayed. Three lots of explosives conveniently not going off on three separate occasions. Unless our heroic secret service were able to head off a dastardly attack by Johnny Foreigner of courseā€¦Nothing to see here, move along pleaseā€¦

Iā€™m old enough to get a squeaky bum when I read explosives sent from Ireland.

Was that written on the packages?
Stupid bombersšŸ˜‚

I was just walking up from the underground at Victoria mainline when that IRA bomb went off. Blimey, almost 30 years ago.

1 Like

Posted from Dublin

One of the photos looks like a poundland plastic envelope.

ā€œā€¦ Irelandā€™s postal service identified the stamps as its ā€œLove & Weddingā€ design for greeting cards, wedding invitations and thank-you cardsā€¦ā€

Thatā€™s niceā€¦

Problem is, I suspect these types of low quality, low impact devices, were often simply used too ā€˜testā€™ routes/vigilance etcā€¦ and/or distraction. Never good.

1 Like

One for the ā€˜ā€˜I never would have seen that coming :lou_eyes_to_sky:ā€™ā€™ category. Only losers in the story are the lions.

I read that, thought exactly the same, BUT then read that he had been ā€œinvestigatedā€ before and that they authorities found nothing they could charge him under legally and the animals were ā€œcared forā€

I think he was just a nutter still

Lol. When in hole stop digging. And certainly donā€™t mention golden showers

So Chelsea are astonished that their ban wonā€™t be suspended whilst they appeal, knowing full well that they will buy up loads of talent until they are, finally, proved guilty.

Good!!

1 Like

Interested to see what happens with City, they got off lightly last time.

Very sad if true.