📰 The latest news!

Good.

Proud of the people who worked on this case. The first conviction and nearly the full sentence she could have got. Hopefully people will think twice about this in the future.

4 Likes

That is great news, well done to the people who helped bring this case to prosecution.

1 Like

One was a colleague. She worked tirelessly. This is a great case for social workers and police working together. Two professions that don’t at times get recognition for the cases that do go well.

6 Likes

Doesn’t look like 15000 to me.

Couldn’t care about the crowds, that’s an amateur attempt at a smokescreen, what about the law?

I haven’t read the proposed law. You?

Yes, it internalises Russia’s internet closing them off from the world when the government decide it, North Korea style, progressive isn’t it?

If that picture is correct, can we safely say the BBC deliberately miss lead their audience?

If you think it’s correct? Serbian news is now elevated above lots of media outlets as these fit your narrative.
Fake news is well and truly alive.

Maybe they are worried about foreign interference in their electoral process :grinning:

1 Like

It’s because Putin is a totalitarian fascist.

Yes, going on the BBC headline it certainly is.
Forgetting the fake news for a minute. How does this compare to powers our government have over the Internet in this country?

Because our internet is www? We can access world sites, just move there already.

Your not answering the question i asked. I’ll try again.
How do the legal powers over Internet accessibility of each government compare?
It’s not a trick question. I don’t know, so give me some info/comparisons and prove your point. It’s far more convincing than name calling and false accusations.

You go and look and learn as you won’t believe me but I’ll say one thing, our internet laws won’t land you in prison for criticism, we’re not hypersensitive.

You don’t seem to know and certain criticism on the Internet can land you in prison here. Go look it up :wink:

Yes you have access. But just remember “they” watch every key stroke you make

Wait until we get 5g. Apart from all the health risks, they’ll be able to use your phone, to spy on people around you, as well as yourself.
The wonders of modern technology :lou_facepalm_2:

1 Like